Girls that flirt with everyone

alphabetsoup13

Dude, seriously.. unless you're the type who lives for the chase don't waste your time. To deal with girls like this you're going to need huge reservoirs of confidence and moxie to draw from.

Sure they'll make you feel good because they're flirty but when you realise they're like that to every other guy you'll just feel cheap. In my case I ended up thinking that she was talking to the other guys to make me jealous.. I'm still not sure if there was any truth to that. The point is that with these girls it might be best to let them move on from this kind of attitude before giving it a shot. In the meantime there are plenty of nice girls who are waiting to be approached

Its a bad sign...They crave attention and the moment you dont give it to them they're off getting their fix elsewhere...I wouldn't want to be worrying if my girl is out looking for ego boosts.

IMO it says she has the potential to cheat, is immature or was a former ugly duckling/fat chick, and loves attention. Neither of those are traits of a girl that I want to date.

Like sedated said, you're in for a chase.

Do you mean this girl flirts with every guy? As in teases the guy, twirls her hair, giggles?

Or this girl is NICE to everyone?

Wait a minute... You mean that cute waitress isn't flirting with me? My world is collapsing around my ears!

Wait a minute... You mean that cute waitress isn't flirting with me? My world is collapsing around my ears!

Well, I'll raise my hand. I smile a lot and I like to hang with guys. A lot of guys think I like them when really I was just being friendly.

I'm not an attention grabber and I don't do it to boost my ego. I'm just nice....

Most guys understand that I'm just being nice, it doesn't mean I like them. But, a few get really disappointed when I only want to be friends.

Its a bad sign...They crave attention and the moment you dont give it to them they're off getting their fix elsewhere...I wouldn't want to be worrying if my girl is out looking for ego boosts.

IMO it says she has the potential to cheat, is immature or was a former ugly duckling/fat chick, and loves attention. Neither of those are traits of a girl that I want to date.

Like sedated said, you're in for a chase.

you dont want to date someone who USED TO BE a 'fat chick'? do you review resumes including health history before dating? lol reminds me of monica from FRIENDS.

you dont want to date someone who USED TO BE a 'fat chick'? do you review resumes including health history before dating? lol reminds me of monica from FRIENDS.

not if they're the reformed i-need-to-flirt-and-get-compliments-for-all-the-years-i-was-fat-and-unnoticed-by-guys-fat chick...it spells out to my insecure self that "I will cheat on you with the next hot guy who comes my way to make up for all the hot guys who turned me down"

What are some of your experiences with girls like this? What are some signs of them liking you?

well either you can say screw that to the fact you wouldnt be able to date someone that flirts with everyone. There are two categories of women like this. One is the flirt that just wants all of the attention because she is either a dirty chick or insecure or both. The other is just a girl that likes to have a good time, is social and is like one of the boys. Its fairly easy to tell the difference but to tell if one of these likes you, well she will have to pay more attention to you of course but women like this are hard to catch. You have to be as exciting if not more to catch thier attention and keep it. Example:

I met this girl at a bar afew weekends back. she was outgoing, social and a firecracker. Man i tell you she talk crap with the best of em so i had to step up my game a bit, counter each one of her comebacks with a better one and keep her interested on topics. she finally told me that its hard for people to put her in her place and keep her on her edge but i do. I smashed it out later that night. lol!! sometimes gotta take a chance and be ballsy

Do you mean this girl flirts with every guy? As in teases the guy, twirls her hair, giggles?

Or this girl is NICE to everyone?

Good question. +1!

Some girls are just friendly and nice to all guys. Some girls flirt with all guys because they eat up the attention. Do you know which she is?

If it's the latter I personally would stay away. Those girls tend to get their kicks by how many guys fawn over them. Not only would this be disrespectful to the man in her life but it also could make him look like a fool if every man she talks to thinks she's hitting on them.

What are some of your experiences with girls like this? What are some signs of them liking you?

I pretty much can't stand girls who flirt with everyone. Like someone else said, girls like this crave attention and have big egos. No thanks :splat:

they are idiots who need constant attention to help their considerably low self esteem and warped view of reality. they also use people. have fun with that.

sometimes the ones that crave the attention i like to mess with them. make them think they have me like the others. I order her and i a couple drinks, then say thanks for the drinks and walk away leaving her with the tab. lol. ive actually done this more than afew times. a couple got pissed and complained to the bartender but a couple others actually congratulated me that they have never been put in check like that, and we ended up talking.

It just depends on the situation and how much of a doosh they act like. like i said, some are just really outgoing people. I am considered a huge flirt but its not that, i just am very social and get along with anybody.

they are idiots who need constant attention to help their considerably low self esteem and warped view of reality. they also use people. have fun with that.

ORRRR...they are nothing like you said and they just like to have fun flirting. i know plenty of people with good self esteem and characteristics that just like to flirt - its not a crime you know. i've also seen many people who are considered 'too flirty' by others settle down just fine once they were dating someone. dont be so quick to judge just because someone is more friendly than the average person out there

ORRRR...they are nothing like you said and they just like to have fun flirting. i know plenty of people with good self esteem and characteristics that just like to flirt - its not a crime you know. i've also seen many people who are considered 'too flirty' by others settle down just fine once they were dating someone. dont be so quick to judge just because someone is more friendly than the average person out there

Flirty people unsettle me. personally. i just posted my opinion.

which is all ena is about. really.

friendly and flirty are too different things by the way. i hope you were responding correctly to the issue based on the exact words given, and their meanings. assuming of course the OP was using the terms correctly...

we could actually all be wrong because we dont know who the hell he is talking about. but lets not get TOOOO into this. its a general question.

has anyone told him how he could tell if a person who likes and flirts with everyone could be in fact.. 'into' him?

There is a difference between a woman who is just friendly with everyone and a woman who deliberately flirts with men. If the latter, I'd stay away personally. That kind of manipulation and game playing is only there to boost her ego. She either has too little self-esteem or too much. If you really like the game, then ask yourself (if you "win" her) are you willing to put up with her flirting with guys while she's with you? Because her behavior won't change.

I am the kind of girl who doesnt flirt with EVERY guy but will flirt at least a little with most cute guys. I am more reserved when i am in a relationship though.

I admit i am an attention seeker and when i am in a relationship if i am not kept occupied and given enough attention i do lose interest.

My experience with girls who flirt with everyone are that they seem to lack a good, healthy self-image and they need to constantly affirm themselves by getting guys to fall over them. Avoid, unless absolutely necessary. It's not your job to fix them.

Haha, I just had to find this thread again and add my two cents.

Yesterday, I asked a girl what was the most adventurous thing she'd done in the last three weeks. She said it was dating four guys at the same time.

And then, one day, she and a guy were home fooling around. They were just about to take off their socks, when her mother walked in. Her mother left without a word. The guy scrammed.

Funny stuff.

Personally, I like girls who flirt with everyone. I like girls who have fun.

But that's just me. I believe in open relationships. A beautiful girl should have three, four boyfriends. She deserves it.

Well, I'll raise my hand. I smile a lot and I like to hang with guys. A lot of guys think I like them when really I was just being friendly.

I'm not an attention grabber and I don't do it to boost my ego. I'm just nice....

Most guys understand that I'm just being nice, it doesn't mean I like them. But, a few get really disappointed when I only want to be friends.

You sound just like me!

I am nice to everyone. But a lot of guys I only want to be friends with take it the wrong way. I've been wondering for awhile whether it's best not trying to have male friends (unless they're taken of gay. Gay guys are awesome and never even talk or be a jerk to guys I have no interest in. It saves me the trouble of trying to be friends and him the heartbreak.

You sound just like me!

I am nice to everyone. But a lot of guys I only want to be friends with take it the wrong way. I've been wondering for awhile whether it's best not trying to have male friends (unless they're taken of gay. Gay guys are awesome and never even talk or be a jerk to guys I have no interest in. It saves me the trouble of trying to be friends and him the heartbreak.

I don't think you need to go to extremes. What helps me when a girl just wants to be friends is if she hugs me real tight so her breasts are all pushed up on me. Then if she'll say something nice like, "Really I'm only interested in being friends, but we can still shag once if you like." Because a shag is a nice way to let a guy down, IMHO.

Not worth the effort man... unless you have nothing better to do.

Honestly girls like this drain you, irrespective of who you are.

Unless you also have 10 girls going for you, then maybe you can give her a taste of her own medicine. But if that were true you wouldn't give a damn about her anyway.

But otherwise I'd move on before I get too attached. She's probably got some issues herself and you don't want to be carrying that baggage for her.

You sound just like me!

I've learned to just not smile so much at people I just met. I haven't had a problem with me being overly nice in a while.

However, still I'll get some "I like you" vibes from a guy I just met. Then I just lay down the "so...my boyfriend" bomb and they almost always realize that I'm just a smiley person.

Archived