What does this mean.

Meatyka

Since saturday, this girl i know has began *bullying* me.

Not really bullying but just hitting me when ever she gets the chance.

I dont really bother hitting her back unless its just grabbing her and such.

We are friends.

Well saturday i hurt my shoulder badly in a bad accident with a baseball bat

So my shoulder has became her number one punching bag. My stomach being in second place.

She knows i am attracted to her. And before Saturday we didnt really talk much. But i spent the weekend with her and a few friends of ours and slept in the same place ( diffrent rooms though )

My bestfriend Sarah, aswell as the girls best friend told me she does it cause she likes me, As i am the only person she does it too. And they talk about everything.

What do you guys think?

I completely agree with D_Lish on that. I myself used that method in my teen years. It just means that she likes you but dont really know how to tell you. That tends to happen when you start out as friends cause then theres this confusion of does he like me like me or he just like me as a friend only.

She is pretty much singliing me out. When we were out with friends these past 3 days. She wouldnt hit anyone but myself.

Hell even our other friends tease me now. When ever they want a laugh they call her over to hit me and she comes over and damn she hits like a truck.

She acts has if she doesnt like me. But she always comes to me hits me. Then gives me a big cheesy smile, with a thumbs up. She has an habit of wanting my phone and just keeping it in her pocket.

And yes she is very very pretty.

Well last time she had it.

She changed the name of the girl i used to like which was one of her friends to B****

And i have her number already has she asked me for mine when i had a thing with that friend.

Well im seeing her this friday or saturday so ill just leave her have it and not ask for it back.

Well im gonna take things slowly tbh just leave thigns run its course. Not gonna rush like the last girl which ended terribly.

Also i know her mother and we get along great. And Last saturday night she rang her mother up and told her i hurt her back and i did it because i fancy her.

Who would tell their mother that?

haha if we wrestled i would loose big time. She is a tough hard girl.

And that makes me happy =D

She has an habit of wanting my phone and just keeping it in her pocket.

Hmm, I've done similar. Years ago I used to hang out with a group of friends and I really liked one of the guys who would hang around with us. I would ask to wear his coat and he would let me and it used to make me feel all special because he would let me wear it....lol.

We have funny ways of showing we like someone....

I always think the best feeling is just before you go out with each other, when your showing you like each other but at the same time only flirting in weird ways.

I agree.

I went on like this for two months with this guy, before we finally got together. Two months full of flirting, fun fighting, wearing his coat...lol, teasing, making fun of each other and basically just messing around and having a laugh. Best days of my life!!!

It is, if you go out straight away then where is the fun in that?

But really flirting, being secretive just hanging out together but not being together but knowing you like each other is great.

Well seeing her thursday actually in the cadets she goes too. Which i ended up going too aswell for some reason. So that should be fun.

Btw what should i do as she is mostly doing all the flirting. Just let her *bully* me and take me phone when she wants to. Most of the tiem she checks my texts, she makes a laugh about it as a reason to check them.

It is, if you go out straight away then where is the fun in that?

But really flirting, being secretive just hanging out together but not being together but knowing you like each other is great.

Well seeing her thursday actually in the cadets she goes too. Which i ended up going too aswell for some reason. So that should be fun.

Btw what should i do as she is mostly doing all the flirting. Just let her *bully* me and take me phone when she wants to. Most of the tiem she checks my texts, she makes a laugh about it as a reason to check them.

Well it's fun for a while yeah, but when you really like someone and you know they feel the same, yet you are both way to shy to make that move, it can be a pain. I eventually grew impatient and had my friend ask him out for me. FIRST and LAST time I ever asked a guy out btw, lol....but he said yes and it went from there. And it became a long term relationshp, even got engaged....didn't last though

Yeah, just let her continue to bully you and wear your phone Just keep on being playful back with her....see where it goes from there

sorry it didnt work out with you.

Well it sounds weird but i shall let her bully me and have my phone when she wants.

Usually with any girl i like and i think they like me when they walk near my i would usually hold their hand.

She doesnt seem like that, i can imagine myself going to hold her hand only for her to give me a back eye.

Like last night. 4 of us went out. Nick and Sarah are going out so its me and loren who wasnt. When we said good bye to loren who had to go. I asked if she was gonna say goodbye to me, you know what she did?

She punched me in the gut, winded me, i feel to my knees then she tapped me on my head like a puppy then said good bye to sarah and walked off.

She turned around and said i have to buy her a teddy for hurting her back last saturday. So 2moro im gonna get her one.

When you give her the teddy bear demand a kiss to hand it over. You can claim that you fulfilled your end of the deal by buying the teddy bear, but in order for her to have possession of it, she must give you a REAL kiss. That will cut the tension with all the punching and cut to the chase. You guys are already physical and this type of physicality is merely a substitute for something else.

Oh one other thing...don't let her punch you when it comes to handing the teddy bear over. The punching has gotta stop my friend. It doesn't do you good in the "respect" department to have her wind you to your knees and then she walks off after patting your head. Hold your ground and show her who's the man. Sure it's cute to start out with, but could you really have a relationship with a girl who is not in touch with her own (mature) self that she has to physically punch you in order to touch you? I would take the punching as a sign of a desire to be more intimate with you - but you HAVE to show her that she can't do that anymore...

BTW, not to hijack the discussion but if the genders were reversed, I know we'd be having a VERY different conversation. END THE PUNCHING AND GET A KISS INSTEAD!

When you give her the teddy bear demand a kiss to hand it over. You can claim that you fulfilled your end of the deal by buying the teddy bear, but in order for her to have possession of it, she must give you a REAL kiss. That will cut the tension with all the punching and cut to the chase. You guys are already physical and this type of physicality is merely a substitute for something else.

Oh one other thing...don't let her punch you when it comes to handing the teddy bear over. The punching has gotta stop my friend. It doesn't do you good in the "respect" department to have her wind you to your knees and then she walks off after patting your head. Hold your ground and show her who's the man.

LOL...yeah I agree.

Demand a KISS, before she gets the teddy.....

Playfully DEMAND a kiss that is. If she goes to grab teddy, which she likely will....stretch your arm out with teddy in the hand and hold it in the air above her head, so she can't reach him. LOL

Gawd, this sooo takes me back to my youth...

Hmm thats actually a pretty good idea.

Well ill end up giving it to her next saturday when we are out in town.

True i suppose. I dont mind her punching me tbh. Any pain inflicted on me usually makes me laugh. Dont know why though. And if it makes her happy then it makes me happy. But saturday ill hold my ground and see what her reaction to it is.

Thanks for the reply.

Playfully DEMAND a kiss that is.

Yes indeed...it requires a woman's finesse to get the message accross...thank you

If anything, now's your chance to give her an idea of what you might be like in a more intimate setting. It's gotta be enjoyable for both of you. But if I were in your shoes I would initially psyche her out and play the bad boy. Then I would quickly show that I fooled her. Then I'd move into the more intense, "you want a piece of this action?" mode. The shifting of attitudes and keeping her guessing is SOOO important. Right now you sound like a broken record: she punches you, you take it. By being a bit unpredictable she will show her true hand of how she feels about you. Just demanding a kiss in exchange for the teddy bear will knock her off balance.

Playfully demend, this is getting more interesting.

IM gonna enjoy doing this to her. I just love annoying her, her reactions are priceless.

Gonna say once she accepts this teddy, no more bullying me as i done my end of the deal. ( buying a teddy for accidently hurting her back ) and im assumine she is hitting me till she gets the teddy she wants.

Which reminds me, she wanted a teddy long before i hurt her back. That was an excuse so now i have to get her one.

Any pain inflicted on me usually makes me laugh. Dont know why though. And if it makes her happy then it makes me happy. But saturday ill hold my ground and see what her reaction to it is.

It's funny because it's not "normal"...I understand. I have had similar experiences and reacted the same way - initially it's HILARIOUS!

You can only get the kiss when you are alone. By "alone" I mean in a public place where there are enough people around but nobody you actually know personally. It's better if the setting is familiar and people you know MIGHT notice you. This mixes up the element of her being caught with her feelings out in the open (she's obviously masking her feelings).

If my intuition is correct, then she's eventually going to want you to lead things. She sounds like she needs a guy who is strong and she's probably testing you in this regard.

BTW --- LADIES please tell me if I'm on the right track...my recent breakup has really messed up my ability to read you people in person! I really value any feedback the women can give me on this board!!!

I agree with everything you are advising, it's definitley the way for him to go.....and yes, you are defo on the right track!

My guess is also, that she will want him to take the lead and because I wanted the guy in my situation to take the lead, but he didn't and because he was so shy. That left me having to end up taking the lead, in asking one of my friends to ask him out for me. lol...but to this day, I've never, ever asked a guy out since then. Females do prefer a man to take the lead....most females anyway.

Archived