i feel kinda stupid asking this, haha... :)

floridacutie
Dating Someone Not Attracted To - D...
Dating Someone Not Attracted To - Do It!

first of all this guy is gorgeous. steriotypical varsity quarterback like you see in the movies. haha

everytime i see him, which is close to everyday, he looks at me. now i know i am attractive, but oh my gosh i just lose it when we make eye contact. not really. but i mean i start second guessing myself. maybe he is looking this much because i am looking at him? lol but everytime i do see him, he is already looking at me, so he can't say i'm the one behind all the stares, can he?

all of his eye contact is a GOOD thing, right?

YES. i have, now that i think about it

most of the time it'll be us walking in opposite directions, and i'll glance over at him to find he is already looking at me, you know?

hmmm. hard to say what he wants from ya. ever talk to him? other than how the test went?

i'm really interested in how this turns out for you. there is a girl in my class i'm trying to hook up with. lol. i have a few things i can use to spark up a conversation. just haven't had the chance as there are 100 people in my class.

Instead of just "making eye contact" with him, wave or just say hi or something. Cause you never know, he might be second guessing hisself also. He might be thinking is she looking at me because im looking or her. Or he might think you think he's weird or something. But When you go to speak or wave or whatever don't make it seem so obvious that youre so drooling over him. Instead of a gushy, sappy hello, make it a casual one. just walk past and say Hello (his name here) and see where it will go from that for now.

Well its obvious he's attracted to u also..make convo 1 day when u feel brave...start with a simple hi...good luck!

nothing is obvious. it's a great sign here, but not obvious. that's like saying he 'definitely' is into you. i would never say that until you have conversation and find out, exchange numbers, etc. then i would say 'obvious'.

Archived