Getting him to trim

Silvery

As much as i love giving him attention below the waist, there's one thing that really bothers me, he is simply too bushy! When i am giving him handjob, i keep on tugging some of his hair, and when i give him blow jobs, his damn hair keep brushing in my nose and i keep wanting to sneeze. I tried talking this to him but he said he is uncomfortable in doing it. So i had to deal with it, problem is i want to do my job without worrying about sneezing or tugging out hairs, its quite off putting.

also a quick question, how do men really feel about shaving down there? anybody does it? i shave so its being an example to encourage him is not one of the steps i could do to encourage a little trim

how do men really feel about shaving down there? anybody does it? i shave so its being an example to encourage him is not one of the steps i could do to encourage a little trim

I don't shave, have once before, but now just use clippers. I like it. It's no different than me wanting a woman to be nicely trimmed down there...otherwise I would be a hypocrite.

tell him to suck it up. lol, you have to. i dont know why people have trouble saying thes things to their sex partner. you're having sex, you're very INTIMATE. these things are nothing. just tell him what a big deal it is to you.

oh wait, maybe he had an aaccident and is now scared?

I totally agree, if you cant easily tell your partner to shave then to be fair i dont see why you should be having sex. Just go ahead and tell him to shave, my boyfriend does it and i much prefer it and so does he.

but i HAVE told him to shave, well, perhaps not shave, just a trim around the edges for god's sake. Men! hahaha, seems like i'm not the only one with this problem. Why wont guys trim? i can understand shaving can be a little too complicated, but trimming? :S

As much as i love giving him attention below the waist, there's one thing that really bothers me, he is simply too bushy! When i am giving him handjob, i keep on tugging some of his hair, and when i give him blow jobs, his damn hair keep brushing in my nose and i keep wanting to sneeze. I tried talking this to him but he said he is uncomfortable in doing it. So i had to deal with it, problem is i want to do my job without worrying about sneezing or tugging out hairs, its quite off putting.

also a quick question, how do men really feel about shaving down there? anybody does it? i shave so its being an example to encourage him is not one of the steps i could do to encourage a little trim

I used to shave as an I-will-if-you-will kinda deal with my ex, because 1. I loved going down on her, and 2. I'd heard that sex can be even better if both parties are shaved (true, IME).

I thought any "next girl" I was with might get a little weirded out, so I let it grow back (that was an itchy week but I keep it trimmed to about a half-inch for practicality.

i trim and wax down there. woman love it, say it feels like silk.

Tell me, is waxing your nards anywhere near as painful as they say (assuming decent waxer)?

Only I wouldn't be averse to the idea if a girl liked it, only I'd like to be sure that I could go through with it. I've got a higher than average pain threshold, but when it comes to my mnhood, I dunno how well it'd hold up lol...

i shave it all, you get used to it, makes me feel cleaner, i know for a fact it tastes better. if he is unwilling to do this, it is because either

a) you are still going down on him/giving in so what reason does he have to fix it

b) he is uncomfortable with his sexuality and thinks its feminine/gay (it's not the 80's anymore dude)

c) he is lazy

hahaha, you guys are right, i think i'll stop shaving to give a taste of his own. but it's going to be an itchy month... and trust me, i am bushier then Hagrid when i do not shave. O_O

Can you plait it lol?

You could always draw eyes on your perineum and make it talk lol in a pirate's voice

^^try getting THAT image out of your head lol...

You could always draw eyes on your perineum and make it talk lol in a pirate's voice

^^try getting THAT image out of your head lol...

OMG, you sound like my boyfriend who made my breasts talks like drunken irish. What is men and talking organs? hahahahaha.

i blame south park and their episode of Oprah's talking virgina. XD

My ex used to insist that I trim, she said she'd go down on me more if I did. Well, I trimmed for her, and she still never went down on me. So I stopped trimming. She still remained the most selfish sexual partner I ever had.

My current GF doesn't care if I trim or not....

Archived