who would you choose?

denise_14

hi ENA friends! would you rather give your precious love to...

A. your recent ex whom you've remained friends with. he's the person you've hurt badly yet you're still in love with him even though there's no certainty if you'll ever get back together?

B. the person who loves you so much. you once loved him too and he remains special to you (for old time's sake). he's still right there, waiting for you, even if you didn't choose him and favored person A instead?

or...

C. someone totally new in your life. you experience adrenaline rush at the thought of spending time with him. however, there's no strong emotional attachment yet, and he seems inconsistent, but his company makes you happy and forget about all the stress and anxiety A & B has brought your life!

I would forget A and B as they are flings of your past. I'm not saying that it isn't possible to reunite with an ex but there is just usually a reason why you broke up with them to begin with.

With B it doesn't sound like you are "in love" with him. You just care about him.

I would give C a chance but would leave myself open for other possibilities also. You said he seems inconsistent, which can mean he may not want anything serious yet.

If you by "giving your love" means giving your attention and time to one of them, then I would tend to say neither. I would say that the best thing is to forget all of them. Neither, of these three guys are the ones you will want to end up with long term anyway.

Perhaps you could enjoy the company of C. But not more than that...

Archived