Silvery

I'd like to share my first time story For the past 3 weeks i went on a holiday with my boyfriend and we've decided its time to surrender our virginity to eachother.

...hurts like frikking hell even though i'm well wet and turned on. (now i hate to imagine child birth TT_TT)

then bled for 2 days straight.Thank goodness there's no virginal tear.

XD virginity is so overated, hahaha, well at least now i can fully enjoy my wedding night without yelping like a puppy every time he tries to thrust in. I had to be on top because everytime he thrust in it hurts more. However, i somehow manage to orgasm in the midst of seering burning pain before he does. We both laughed so much but somehow manage to continue making love. Both of us agree the afterglow is so much nicer then sex itself, we talked alot and cuddles up more.

hahaha thanks, i cant believe i got congrats on loosing my virginity, its a little weird but nothing bad I do look forward to being a mother, however i'd rather have settled down securing my finance and what not. Its weird, although part of me is glad that i surrendered to a man who loves me and cherish me (we've been together for 3 years now) part of me feels like "that's it?" Guess i'm not one of those lucky women who doesnt feel excruciating pain on their first time.

Sorry i didnt know what else to put, guess i shouldnt have put it anything..lol.

I mean its great you have taken your time and lost it to somebody you love and are willing to spend your time with them..

as for the pain, it slowly goes in time then it feels amazing, trust me it can only get better

hahaha thanks, i cant believe i got congrats on loosing my virginity, its a little weird but nothing bad I do look forward to being a mother, however i'd rather have settled down securing my finance and what not. Its weird, although part of me is glad that i surrendered to a man who loves me and cherish me (we've been together for 3 years now) part of me feels like "that's it?" Guess i'm not one of those lucky women who doesnt feel excruciating pain on their first time.

There's so much misinformation out there cause by the media and entertainment etc that it's easy to have expectations or ideas about sex that won't necessarily ring true in your particular case. It's a very personal thing and everyone experiences it differently. I wasn't one of those lucky ones either, but as others said, it gets better (although I still do feel pain at times).

wow! a medal to your bf for having patience for 3 years and cudos for you for giving it a go, I'm sure you feel very relieved. i'm happy for you both reember to be safe, and the more you do it the more natural and unforced it will feel, and you'll gradually start to really enjoy it. As for kids - you've got 10 years before you need to start worrying about that, and if you've found the ma of your dreams you're 90% of the way there!

Great news, virignity is a bit overrated and i'm glad someone here finally admitted it (without getting censored!)

I think it might depend if your himen is still attached, at your age I wouldnt think it would be, but that could be the reason it bleed a lot. Persoanlly I never bled. But if you rode a horse or used tampons your himen wouldnt be intact. Oh and congrats...next time will be better!

it was funny because the blood wasnt that much during intercourse and its only a little tinsy bit on his manhood when he pulls out, i thought i wouldnt bleed too but my underwear is soak with blood the next morning, if my period hasnt come 8 days earlier i'd have thought its my period.

and since neither of us has any experience in this matter, and we werent sure if the blood is inside or outside of the condom (its very little) i thought i broke his manhood by being over indulged riding him. XD

Archived