Is it wrong to have an ethnic/racial preference when dating?

schaser

this girl rejected me and said "i will only date jewish guys".

but she actually likes me... she actually loves me... but because of her personal preference to date only jewish guys she does not want to date me.. she only goes on dates with jewish guys.

is she racist?

How do you know she likes/loves you? If she isn't attracted to you then guess what there is not that much love there in the first place.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, if you met a person who you were completely not attracted to, you would be a bad person because you weren't attracted to them?

No, but I never based it on his or her race- or how his or her race affects how he or she looks. If he's indian and hot he's hot. If he's black and hot he's hot. If he's asian and hot he's hot. If he's any of the above and ugly he's ugly.

this girl rejected me and said "i will only date jewish guys".

but she actually likes me... she actually loves me... but because of her personal preference to date only jewish guys she does not want to date me.. she only goes on dates with jewish guys.

is she racist?

YES! Exactly as I said. You 2 could have something great but it is all overlooked because you are ___________

No, but I never based it on his or her race- or how his or her race affects how he or she looks. If he's indian and hot he's hot. If he's black and hot he's hot. If he's asian and hot he's hot. If he's any of the above and ugly he's ugly.

well, what you aren't realizing is that race is more than skin color.

Look at morphology of human features, race can be distinguished through looking at bones. Yes, whites have caucazoid features and so on and so forth.

It isn't just about skin color.

I like blue eyed, blonde, tall, slender boys. Does that make me racist against most asian and african men?

well, what you aren't realizing is that race is more than skin color.

Look at morphology of human features, race can be distinguished through looking at bones. Yes, whites have caucazoid features and so on and so forth.

It isn't just about skin color.

I like blue eyed, blonde, tall, slender boys. Does that make me racist against most asian and african men?

YES!!!! *sarcasm*

If we take this for truth... fine, you all are not "racist" but you are most certainly dicriminating and acting with prejudice.

Huh??

Well thanks, but I don't need you to tell me, if I may be racist or not.

I did not state a choice of race to date nor have I said anywhere, that I prefer to date my OWN race and that I dont date outside my race...

My current bf is Mid Eastern, his native land is Saudi....I am white English.

Uhmmm, hardly think that qualifies me as being a 'racist'....ROFL

Man, you have such a minimal understanding of race relations and racism. You're the kind of person who probably thinks there's no racism going on in the U.S.

and you're probably the kind of person who thinks that if you look at a person the wrong way you're racist because EVERYTHING done against someone of the opposite race is stemming from racism.

Man, you have such a minimal understanding of race relations and racism. You're the kind of person who probably thinks there's no racism going on in the U.S.

haha, u serious? you think that i think there isn't racism? i KNOW there is. but it's not me cause i don't want to date girls from certain cultures cause i'm not attracted to them. don't try and pigeonhole me.

Doesn't make her racist because she wants to marry someone who has the same beliefs that she does. Just like most catholics I know won't marry someone who isn't a catholic. Has nothing to do with skin color.

and I probably won't marry someone who is extremely religious.

We just aren't compatible. There is nothing wrong with being attracted with a certain group!

and I probably won't marry someone who is extremely religious.

We just aren't compatible. There is nothing wrong with being attracted with a certain group!

Exactly there has to be something there besides physical attraction in order for a marriage/relationship to work and if there isn't then it just isn't going to work. For jews, the ones I know anyway their culture (or whatever its called im not 100% sure?) is very important to them.

Exactly there has to be something there besides physical attraction in order for a marriage/relationship to work and if there isn't then it just isn't going to work. For jews, the ones I know anyway their culture (or whatever its called im not 100% sure?) is very important to them.

Man, ever known a person who was raised in a strict indian household?

I knew a girl that lived down the street from me who was indian. Her dad would kill her if she dated a non-indian. Seriously.

It's more about preserving their heritage than race.

Huh??

Well thanks, but I don't need you to tell me, if I may be racist or not.

I did not state a choice of race to date nor have I said anywhere, that I prefer to date my OWN race and that I dont date outside my race...

My current bf is Mid Eastern, his native land is Saudi....I am white English.

Uhmmm, hardly think that qualifies me as being a 'racist'....ROFL

OHH GOD!

Did I quote your post and call YOU that? no.

I would like to date white women because they are so attractive, sexy, fun to be with, and most of them would be willing to have sex before marriage. But I would like to marry an Indian woman because they are so beautiful, do not cheat, and are pleasant to live with.

Am I a racist? I don't think so. I think this is just my personal preference.

I would like to date white women because they are so attractive, sexy, fun to be with, and most of them would be willing to have sex before marriage. But I would like to marry an Indian woman because they are so beautiful, do not cheat, and are pleasant to live with.

Am I a racist? I don't think so. I think this is just my personal preference.

LOL you don't have a clue do you?

Archived