I'm quite confused about what I feel...

CrashTestDummy
I Have Feelings For Someone Else Wh...
I Have Feelings For Someone Else While In a Relationship

I'm not sure how to explain this but I'll try to explain it as best as I can...

A few days ago, I met up with this girl I kinda know a few days ago and we've been hanging out a lot lately. I'm not sure if I have feelings for her, like... I know what its like to LIKE someone, but I don't feel it here... Strangely enough I sometimes think about being with her, holding her hand and stuff like that. I even have dreams about her sometimes and I'm not sure what that's all about there... I'm pretty happy to see her everytime we hang out... and sometimes I get a bit jealous when I see her talking to other guys and I really don't know what's wrong with me...

I'm PRETTY sure I don't feel the LIKE likingness you get when you're in love, but the other things that I feel just sounds like I am...

I really don't know what to think or what to do from here...

Why not find out how she feels about you. Sometimes the trigger for "liking" emotions is knowing your being liked back.

For myself in high school, I never really liked this one girl, but i enjoyed hanging out and spending time with her, until I found out that she actually liked me. Then I started to care and LIKE her, eventually asking her out.

Spending time alone/long talks are great in my opinion.

Keep pressing on

Archived