Here we go again!!

Cate_81

As per my previous threads..........I ended a relationship with my partner 3 weeks ago. He was cool with this acted like he never cared, agreed when I asked never to be contacted again blah blah blah. If you have read previous threads you may notice he owes me money. 2 Saturday nights ago he sent me a text and asked to call him later as he wanted to spend Sunday with me. I never called him. It got the better of me and I phoned on the Sunday afternoon, he never answered, I must have called atleast 6 times and sent a few texts. I heard nothing until the following Wednesday.........He went to a party on the Saturday night and tried to sell drugs he was given to try and make a quick buck to pay me back. This backfired and his phone was tapped for 24 hours by the police (so he says). He then asked for $1000 to pay the dealer whom he got them off as he was in debt with him. He begged me, I mean begged me to help him. Sent in text he loves me he cannot come and see me as his car is stuffed and he needs me in his life. After 7 hours of texting grovelling for the money I gave in and helped him out as he was terrified with what was going to happen if he didnt pay this man by thursday. Everything was fine, things were on track and we agreed to spend the weekend together. I was going to get him after work on the friday night. He sent me a text asking if I could leave it a little bit later to go and get him, I agreed. I called a few hours later and asked if he was ready for me to go and get him. He said "yes and no"!!!! We had an argument about it. I called again a few hours later and he said you can come and get me now if you want I'll just go and tell my mates I'm leaving then he said ring back in 5.

I called back and he switched his phone off until the saturday night.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? IS THIS GUY JUST USING???? IM BLIND TO IT!

to me it seems like he's using. he tells you to ring you back in five, then he turns his phone off so you can't reach him. who does that to someone they apparently care about and need in their life?

he doesn't deserve your time!

if you've broken up with him, and you're fine with it, then it's time to move on! go into NC, because clearly talking with him is driving you crazy (it'd drive me crazy too).

I think he's filling your head with things you want to hear and to get money out of you. Then after he gets what he wants, ie: money, he acts all 'flaky' with you, keeps his phone switched off so you can't contact him...

Appears to me he is using you and to save his back from others, it would seem.

Archived