breakplz

me and my gf have been together 2 weeks, feel likes it;s been forever. I;ve been with a number of girls but this feels special. Anyway we had sex for the first time tonight and it all went wrong.

We were just dry humping and she got my out and started to give a handjob, she kept saying she wanted me inside her (i took it as dirty talk) anyway she took her trousers off and kept saying it, then i asked her if she was on brith control, she said no, but i didnt move away( sohuld have done but heat of the moment stupidity), she put me in and i came inside her. Doesn't matter who did what, fact is she wasnt on the pill and i came in her.

anyway to my main question and point

She just had her period finish yesterday, has she got more or less chance of being pregnant after this?

I'm kinda hoping she isnt pregnat but you gotta be a man and step up to the plate. Im 19 and shes 17 too, which isnt that great.

If she just finished her period, y'all should probably be fine because her body hasn't had time to produce a new egg.

If you're really worried about it, get Plan B. It's about $45, but worth it for your peace of mind.

Also, make sure you're there for her emotionally...don't let out any crazy talk about leaving if something were to ever happen.

depends on how long period lasted and how long her cycle lasted. if she has a three day period, she probably won't end up pregnant. if she has a 7 day period, that means you guys had sex on day 8. if her whole cycle is 28 days [like average] she'll ovulate around day 14. sperm CAN live that long but usually don't.

if she has a 21 day cycle [i use to have before i got pregnant] she'll ovulate around day 10 or 11. much high chance of the sperm living that long.

it also depends on what she did after sex. if she immediately got up and peed like a lot of women do, chances are some of the sperm ended up in the toilet. if she just laid there, they had more chance to swim farther inside. [when trying to conceive, a woman is often advised to lay flat and still after sex for at least thirty minutes to give the sperm that extra chance]

there are just so many factors. she's probably not pregnant, just going off the information you gave, but the other information would help too.

Archived