Question for all the girls out there

gavin321
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

I'll give a brief overview. My girlfriend of three years (lived with for 2 and 1/2) Left me for another guy. 5 months back I had not been giving her the attention she deserved, I was working a lot (50+) going to school full-time and trying to save up for an engagement ring. At the same time I was balancing the question of whether or not I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. Around this time she started telling her problems to a long distance friend. Of course he filled her head with B/S the whole "you deserve better than him stuff", and she started falling for him. They met up out of town in June (when we were still together) and she met him and kissed him. She never told me till I made her when she broke everything to me a month ago at the end of our "break" we were on for a month. She started the break with me the same day that I told her I had it all figured out. The thing is she's told the guy she loves him, I'm pretty sure she slept with him (she flew to texas two weeks ago), and she tells me she still has feelings for me, misses me, and that its not fair for me but that it may work between us and that we both need to heal. The other thing is he lives two states away, and is leaving for Iraq in 6 months and will be gone for a year. He's the total opposite of me, he dips, goes to strip clubs, drops f-bombs and g-d's in front of her, and is very arrogant, I know because I called him and he even told me on speaker phone in front of her that he doesn't love her or care about her. She's not herself because these are things she's always hated in a guy, not to mention she hasn't been handling her bills well and her grades are slipping from what she says. Sorry for the book...

Now after all that I was curious, for any girls who have ever left their ex for another man. Did you ever want him back? And I know I have to move on but will she ever want me back? Everyone says she'll realize what she had when he leaves but is it true?

Looks like she's getting herself into a bad situation. It is possible that one day she'll wake up and realize that her life is becoming a big mess, but you never know.

The best thing to do right now is just to give her space. She won't realize what it's like without you if you remain in contact.

just depends i guess im sure she still thinks of you and misses you but feels she messed up a good thing and it will never be the same that happenend to me once and now it happened to me again but if she cant contact me why contact her? so my advice to you is to just let it ride. because im in the same boat and would u want the girl you want to spend the rest of your life with to do that to you? i know id take back my ex but i dont know how is the problem really? what would i say what would she say who knows prob never will. be strong my friend

i'm not a girl, but dude, i'm sure after all the time yall spent together you had some great memories. She may have ruined the end of yalls relationship but after my situation with my relationship i've become somewhat of a love guru for a lot of my friends who are girls and who have been dumped or done the dumping.

It depends on the girl, one of my close friends treated the guy like crap, and wore the pants, her boy finally dumped her and she missed him like hell.

The other hides her feelings and anytime she wants to cry kind of says screw it he's not worth it.

Both miss their ex's they just deal with it in different ways. I'm sure she misses you man, i remember after being left for someone else i just wanted to be validated and know she missed me. We just have to think they do. I know a week after dumping me and starting it up with this new guy my ex had a song on her profile "a fine frenzy - almost lover" which is a song about a woman talking about a past love and how hard it is to forget them.

a few days later her facebook status said "is confused!" so i know she did a lot of second thoughts. At the same time she never contacted me. So my point is, i'm sure she did a lot of thinking of you man.

Archived