Do guys care what car a girl drives?

hers

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just bought a new car last week, i get to pick it up when they're open again tomorrow (damn public holiday today)

I'm just glad to be getting rid of my old 92 holden nova. I've had it for the last 5 years (was my 1st car) but I'm happy to be able to drive around in something that doesn't say "poor person over here" to everyone who sees it

My new car:

2005 magna ls awd

link removed (obviously not the exact car, just a pic of the same model from the internet)

I have to say though. When the radio antenna automatically extends/retracts when you put the key into the ignition, you've officially crossed the line that says "we ran out of ideas for useful extra features, so we just added this for the hell of it"

The other day I was driving down the road and this little old man was driving the exact same car and color and started waving at me enthusiastically. It was cute.

I love old people!

Car is cute Hersmudders... Don't worry so much! But try not to carry the yellow folder and wear the yellow shirt during the beginning stages of dating. That might throw someone off.

My car is not new or fancy.... it's a cheap model too. Doesn't seem to be a problem but then again, I'm confident that I have a car that works for me. It's just a car. ?

i dont really think that it matters what a girl drives. As long as she can afford it, does not worship it and she is happy, i am happy for her

i drive a pos but i like it and i can afford it. It does not get me any brownie points with the ladies but it gets me from a to b.

Here is my junk yard car

image removed

lol!!! Now this is funny!!

Car is cute Hersmudders... Don't worry so much! But try not to carry the yellow folder and wear the yellow shirt during the beginning stages of dating. That might throw someone off.

Yeah I realized taht day I've gone overboard with the yellow. I don't mean to though! It just happened and well, I realized I'm a yellowholic.

Hey wanna race for pinks?

I dont really think that it matters what a girl drives. As long as she can afford it, does not worship it and she is happy, I am happy for her

I drive a POS but I like it and I can afford it. It does not get me any brownie points with the ladies but it gets me from A to B.

Here is my junk yard car

image removed

My guy friend and I were having a conversation. He says that guys don't care what kind of car girls drive b/c (and this is him saying this...) "All that matters is that slippery hole you girls have". So he says I shouldn't feel so insecure about my car b/c the point is I have a vagina and that's what guys are attractive to. I laughed and said that makes sense, but I still feel insecure about my car!

This is the car I drive...

image removed

My sister calls it "The Highliter" but I call it the I get embarrassed driving next to guys that I may be attracted to b/c of the car.

I realize a person is not their car, but I still get insecure.

So guys, do you really care what a girl's car looks like?

Id say you have nothing to worry about unless you try and "Trick it out" you know 50ft wing, wheels and tires then a turbo and you start reving at some guy in his corvette. You have nothing to worry about to be honest.

Id say you have nothing to worry about unless you try and "Trick it out" you know 50ft wing, wheels and tires then a turbo and you start reving at some guy in his corvette. You have nothing to worry about to be honest.

Ha, no.....that's tacky...."Hey, baby, beep beep!" oh god.

I dont really think that it matters what a girl drives. As long as she can afford it, does not worship it and she is happy, I am happy for her

I drive a POS but I like it and I can afford it. It does not get me any brownie points with the ladies but it gets me from A to B.

Here is my junk yard car

image removed

lol, what pic did you cut yourself out of for this? the car is like 400% bigger than you.

Archived