Do guys care what car a girl drives?

hers

I wouldn't worry about your car, OP. It's actually not too bad of a car, and besides, I've never heard of a guy being like, "yeah, she's pretty hot.. but.. ugh.. that car! Screw that.. I'm just gonna stick with ol' righty and my bottle of lube."

hahaha, thanks...you just made me feel a hell of a lot better! hahaha

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like the color for myself, but I think it looks flirty and other guys would like it.

As far as guys and cars: I've always assumed they don't care. Its weird. I think what your friend said was crude. But I've thought to myself: why does he have such a crappy car and when I REALLY REALLY LIKED a guy, who drove an even worse car...that car almost became a symbol of hotness next time I saw a guy driving it.

On your car: its a lot newer than mine. I am envious. But thats what I get for being a cheapskate.

I'd have no trouble at all with your car (which is cute), but i would have trouble with a guy who says all he cares about is 'a slippery hole' (gee, how romantic).

Just a side note... you can get the car painted a different color if you hate it. Nothing wrong with yellow but if you don't like it, why not repaint it? It's a lot cheaper than buying another car.

I'd have no trouble at all with your car (which is cute), but i would have trouble with a guy who says all he cares about is 'a slippery hole' (gee, how romantic).

Just a side note... you can get the car painted a different color if you hate it. Nothing wrong with yellow but if you don't like it, why not repaint it? It's a lot cheaper than buying another car.

My friend is just kidding...that's just his sense of humour--his way of telling me guys don't care!

I won't get it repainted bc it'll decrease the value of it like crazy. I already cant get what I want out of it b/c it's got high miles (I drive a lot for work), and painting it would make it worse.

Then just enjoy it! Honestly, the kind of person who make a permanent judgment of someone else based solely on a car is kind of a dolt. And your car is very nice, not run down, just an unusual color so why should anything think down on you?

i've see a few cars recently in a really unusual turquoise blue and just love them! probably not the best color for a car, but certainly interesting and striking like a yellow car is.

My best friend would love you because you drive a yellow car, LOL (He has an obsession with yellow)

I somehow do as well. One day I was leaving to go start working, and I looked down and realized I was wearing a yellow shirt, carrying a yellow coffee cup and a yellow folder, getting into my yellow car.

I just said, "Oh crap."

I don't do it on purpose. I guess I just like bright colors (my toenails at the moment are bright-ass orange (that's the color they always are).

Honestly I don't care what she drives just as long as she has a car that does the job and meets her needs. I have a Camaro RS so if I want to look fly ill drive that with her in the passenger side and go on a curise. Otherwise make the best of whatever you got. I have a V6 and everybody thinks Iv'e got a V8 and its an SS and its sucks sometimes!.

However!

If she drives one of those things they call rice burners and thinks she can beat me then we might a have a problem then. But even then that would only make me want her more.

Look at my avatar~!

thats what ill be driving.

Car is fine. I'd be more concerned you decided to park it on the lawn (or at least that's what it looks like).

That actually isn't a picture of my exact car--I pulled it offline from somewhere.

Funny you say that, though, b/c I do, however,have no choice but to park on the grass at my house....

That actually isn't a picture of my exact car--I pulled it offline from somewhere.

Funny you say that, though, b/c I do, however,have no choice but to park on the grass at my house....

Ha ha, ok, when I saw the picture I just had this funny image flash before me of pulling up to peoples homes and just parking the car in their garden. That could get a bit awkward.

So whats really that bad in this chevrolet (called aveo on my market)?

Btw I love yellow cars.

Some people know it's better to invest money than to spend it on a super expensive car thats nothing more than a finantial loss.

For some, car serves mainly as a status simbol and thats o.k. but only when buying super expensive car is not a super expense to the person buying it. Like if you crash it - who cares you'll buy another one.

Now I'm gonna say something unpopular: I watched this interesting documentary and they interviewed people who work in "santa's office" - in laponia or something like that - about wishes kids from all around the world write to Santa

And they said kids from States have material wishes while kids from other parts of the world don't base their wishes on expensive gadgets in that extent.

So I wanted to say do not fall for this materialistic consumeristic way of observing the world. Expensive belongings don't create happiness. Once you have for a solid living - which you do - you own a nice a car at 25, having a lot of money or average amount of money doesn't make a big difference.

The best thing to do is not to be close friends with persons who watch the world only through possessions.

So whats really that bad in this chevrolet (called aveo on my market)?

Btw I love yellow cars.

Some people know it's better to invest money than to spend it on a super expensive car thats nothing more than a finantial loss.

For some, car serves mainly as a status simbol and thats o.k. but only when buying super expensive car is not a super expense to the person buying it. Like if you crash it - who cares you'll buy another one.

That's actually my view on cars. I don't understand how you can spend so much on a car when there's a huge chance it'll be ruined instantly. Like I can't justify spending a crap ton of money on a hair cut or hair coloring b/c it's just gonna grow right back out. I'd rather spend my money somewhere else!

My car costs me less than $300 a month, and I bought it brand new. It's doing ok for me right now...no problems or anyting. It's just a goofy looking car and htat's where my insecurity comes in!

image removed

My bf drives this and we're happy lol in exactly the same colour.

And he's tall .

He looks funny in this small car.

But the car is not funny looking.

It spends only 6 litres in the city.

And your car is normal looking too.

Do you think they would produce it, if no one else bought it except you ;-)

My bf drives this and we're happy lol in exactly the same colour.

And he's tall .

He looks funny in this small car.

But the car is not funny looking.

It spends only 6 litres in the city.

And your car is normal looking too.

Do you think they would produce it, if no one else bought it except you ;-)

Ah that's actually kind of cute...

Archived