Do guys care what car a girl drives?

hers
Outer Beauty Is Not The Thing That ...
Outer Beauty Is Not The Thing That Always Matters; You Need To Be Beautiful From Inside

My guy friend and I were having a conversation. He says that guys don't care what kind of car girls drive b/c (and this is him saying this...) "All that matters is that slippery hole you girls have". So he says I shouldn't feel so insecure about my car b/c the point is I have a vagina and that's what guys are attractive to. I laughed and said that makes sense, but I still feel insecure about my car!

This is the car I drive...

image removed

My sister calls it "The Highliter" but I call it the I get embarrassed driving next to guys that I may be attracted to b/c of the car.

I realize a person is not their car, but I still get insecure.

So guys, do you really care what a girl's car looks like?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hell no.

Mind you, I'm driving a 2 doors, 995cc Daihatsu, so I can't really talk either way.

Seriously, I'd be more worried if a girl was driving an SUV.

haha so my car doesn't scare you off? what if you were drivng next to me?

Own it! That thing is awesome!

ah no it's not!

I met a guy last night who walked me back to my car and said "Oh this is a nice car! I looked into the Aveos!" and I said "don't even talk like taht! YOu did not!"

I've never really had anyone tell me it's funny looking but I still think it is!

Its a fairly new car! That is awesome! LOL Although I'm a female! =] People see my car and think I'm rich. Okay I say you get decals of something on your car to make it look like something. Or put a giraffe head on top and brown spots all over! I think guys be more turned off if it was a bucket, like a 1980 brown rusted thing that barely works and you whine over it a lot.

Women/Girls are way more than a "slippery hole " believe me. Your friend ever have a girlfriend longer than 20 minutes?

Shallow people migh have issue with it but real men will not.

I might have a little problem if the inside of the car looked like a garbage dump. If you don't respect your stuff you probably don't respect other things as well.

You are way more than the car you drive.

lost

Women/Girls are way more than a "slippery hole " believe me. Your friend ever have a girlfriend longer than 20 minutes?

Shallow people migh have issue with it but real men will not.

I might have a little problem if the inside of the car looked like a garbage dump. If you don't respect your stuff you probably don't respect other things as well.

You are way more than the car you drive.

lost

Oh that's just the sense of humour my friend has...

It's not very clean inside or outside...I never wash it or clean it out. It's mostly just dog hair that's in the back seat though. The front isn't so bad!

Well I'd drive your car. I don't think the colour is bad....I've seen worse.

And if a man didn't like my car...tough crap. Im the one driving it, not him.....

I'm mostly just thinking in terms of approachability...would someone not want to talk to me if they saw that's the car I'm driving? Would it turn them off, I mean?

I'm mostly just thinking in terms of approachability...would someone not want to talk to me if they saw that's the car I'm driving? Would it turn them off, I mean?

If they didnt wanna talk to you after they saw your car.. he is a dud anyway... a real man wouldnt care...

My guy friend and I were having a conversation. He says that guys don't care what kind of car girls drive b/c (and this is him saying this...) "All that matters is that slippery hole you girls have". So he says I shouldn't feel so insecure about my car b/c the point is I have a vagina and that's what guys are attractive to. I laughed and said that makes sense, but I still feel insecure about my car!

This is the car I drive...

image removed

My sister calls it "The Highliter" but I call it the "C*ck Block". I get embarrassed driving next to guys that I may be attracted to b/c of the car.

I realize a person is not their car, but I still get insecure.

So guys, do you really care what a girl's car looks like?

In my opinion that is one cute car!

Don't let the colour or anything bother you. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I don't think it would effect what guys think of you at all. And if it does? Quite frankly, they're shallow.

If they didnt wanna talk to you after they saw your car.. he is a dud anyway... a real man wouldnt care...

Very true. Like I said, it's more an insecurity than anything. Like I feel like I have to make an excuse for my car!

The last guy I dated saw my car and then saw my yellow sweatshirt and yellow file folder in it and figured out I really like yellow...but the funny thing is that I don't realize how much I flock to yellow things till after I buy them!

haha so my car doesn't scare you off? what if you were drivng next to me?

Don't get me wrong, it has double the power of mine

I'd be more embarrassed (though on a student's money, a car that holds 30 litres and only has to be filled up twice a month is definitely worth it), but I'm just keeping it til I get a company car (3 years) because it was cheap to buy, is cheap to run and reliable as anything.

Archived