Trying to figure out...

justasiam

Hi, I have had a huge crush for this guy at work for the last year. I know he is married and just had a 2nd baby so nothing can happen between us, but wish I could be friends with him. We dont work closely together but when I see him now and then he's always been very friendly and funny and a bit flirty - I get a very good vibe from him. However my heart skips a beat and I feel nervous every time I see him, so I tend to ignore him during work hours (despire the fact that I am always aware of where he is etc). He even jokingly said I am ignoring him...now it seems like he is ignoring me and i feel really bad. He is a nice guy and I wish I could be normal and friendly with him. His change in sttitude is surprising because he's always been so nice...should I just let it go and move on with life, or try talking to him next time I see him (I feel like avoiding him all the time now it hurts alot to be ignored)....pls advise!

thanks

you don't need to be his friend. you just want to get closer. let it go.

let me toss in the red flags for you:

-it's at work

-he's married

This is all there is too it. I just stopped dating someone at work and it makes things very ackward if it ends bad. i highly recommend letting it go for work purposes and the fact he has a family. Even trying to be his friend could lead to misinterpreted intentions.

Archived