i'm probably gonna screw up this relationship

dan10
Dream about your ex
Dream about your ex

ok so i've got a couple of problems right now.... 2 to be exact. my first is that i'm in love with my ex. we would get back together but right now we cant because of where we live.

since her i have had one relationship that lasted 8 months and i'm in another that has lasted 3 so far. there was maybe a week between my first ex and my second, and about the same amount of time between my second and current gf. i just feel like i cant really be good for a girl right now if i'm still in love with my ex but i cant get over her no matter how much i try.

my second problem is that my current gf is trying to change me. honestly i'm a mean person unless i like you, or have no experience with you. to give you an example of how mean i am.... my favorite hobby is pissing people off just to see their reaction.

my most recent ex is a..... well i cant say that here so.. shes not a nice person (i found out after i broke it off) and i recently found out that she was hitting on my friend's bf just because she's a (insert your word here). so now i want to get back at her and have some fun because she is messing with my friends (and it would be really funny) but my gf doesnt want me getting involved with her. so i feel like my gf is trying to change the basic person that i am by not letting me be myself and do this.

so how much should i change to keep this relationship going or how do i know when it is time to put my inner-me before my relationship?

a) they arent random people

b) my whole life is based around the way i have acted so changing that changes who i am completely and i like who i am.

and c) she doesnt care that i'm a to people she just doesnt want me to do it to my ex when i have a better reason then "for fun"

Have you ever thought of taking some time to be single in-beween exes? A week isn't very long. Maybe you just need some time to get over you're first ex, before rushing to get into another relationship that likely won't work because of your lingering feelings for the first girl.

Archived