Am I?

nicschic

I am starting to believe i am pregnant... only being 18.. this is scary. What has led me to believe this is my last period was only three days and very very light.. more of spotting. I didn't think much of it..but now i'm starting to be tired ALL the time and i'm having very frequent heart burns. I have never had heart burns. My appetite has sky rocketed and i feel nauseated at night. I'm so scared that i don't want to get a test in fear i might be. But then again, i'm thinking that since i think that i am I am finding more reasons why i could be.

I'm so scared because I am not ready for a child, hell me be 18 i'm a child myself. If I am, Im ready to be the mother i need to be and love it with all my heart...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i haven't been back on here for updates... but yes i was pregnat, and unfortunately lost the baby. No, I don't have unprotected sex.. but you know that protection doesnt always work.

i know that i said that i didn't want a baby, but once i found out that i was i actually got excited... then i lost the baby. I hate that i lost the baby but i believe god has his reasons for this..everything happens for a reason

Archived