sex before 6 weeks

katietrapp1

I had sex the morning after my daughter was born and it didn't do me any harm {pain-wise

I am NOT saying that I recommend that for you AT ALL, everyone is different, and obviously what the doctors say is best.

My sister hasn't had sex yet and it's been over two months.

As long as you use protection, and you've been given the all-clear for sexual intercourse to resume...go for it.

I had sex the morning after my daughter was born and it didn't do me any harm {pain-wise

I am NOT saying that I recommend that for you AT ALL, everyone is different, and obviously what the doctors say is best.

My sister hasn't had sex yet and it's been over two months.

As long as you use protection, and you've been given the all-clear for sexual intercourse to resume...go for it.

Not to be gross, but if you had a vaginal delivery wouldn't it be a little stretched?

Not to be gross, but if you had a vaginal delivery wouldn't it be a little stretched?

Ha, yeah, good question, but no, I wasn't stretched much at all.

It was a 3 hour birth start to finish, she was 10 pounds, but I went back to normal overnight.

I didn't tear either, and it didn't hurt to go to the toilet.

I have an unusual recovery rate for illnesses and injuries..my tattoos heal completely in three days and I never have a cold for more than a few hours.

Ha, yeah, good question, but no, I wasn't stretched much at all.

It was a 3 hour birth start to finish, she was 10 pounds, but I went back to normal overnight.

I didn't tear either, and it didn't hurt to go to the toilet.

I have an unusual recovery rate for illnesses and injuries..my tattoos heal completely in three days and I never have a cold for more than a few hours.

I sure wish I was like you! OMG.....I had a hellish delivery, my OB said he had never seen one so bad, he even came to the hospital 2 days later with his kids to apologise to me.

of course you can get pregnant anytime you have sex without contraception.

it's is hard to tell when you will ovulate after giving birth too, since your hormones are changing.

just be careful to use protection to avoid a surprise pregnancy. you could also take the Plan B pill from the drugstore if you are worried about it (assuming too much time hasn't passed).

Do not have sex until your doctor okays it. First of all, your cervix has not closed yet. It will not be closed fully for at least six weeks. Believe me, you do NOT want an infection in there!

If you had a Csection, Im thinking that you might have even longer to wait until your incision and the muscles underneath are healed for such a rigorous activity. As my doctor explained to me, he advised 8 weeks. I think that we didn't wait that long, more like six but were very very careful.

Do not have sex until your doctor okays it. First of all, your cervix has not closed yet. It will not be closed fully for at least six weeks. Believe me, you do NOT want an infection in there!

If you had a Csection, Im thinking that you might have even longer to wait until your incision and the muscles underneath are healed for such a rigorous activity. As my doctor explained to me, he advised 8 weeks. I think that we didn't wait that long, more like six but were very very careful.

That is EXACTLY why. Sperm carries germs with it. When your cervix is open and your uterus is feeling you can get infections and not from STD kind of infection. Dr's do not tell you things just for something to say.

Archived