what are the odds??

foxgurl12

OK so here it goes, I had unprotected sex with my ex on August 21st, 22nd, & 23rd. I was on bc but i was also taking anti biotics. The next morning of the first day it happened I immediately felt different. but i dont know if that was just stress or what?? Well i haven't felt the same since then, even though a couple days later i had my period, is there still a chance that i could be prego?? I have been really bloated and tired ever since then?? I havent had my period since so i dont know if i should take a test or not?? what do you guys think???

Chances are that you may be pregnant, because you had unprotected sex--did he ejaculate inside you? If so, then you should get tested.

However, don't stress it. You said you got your period a couple of days after you had unprotected sex. Usually about a week before you get your period, ovulation stops--so there is a chance you may have gotten lucky with your timing. Get tested anyway, but not right now because chances are, the results won't be accurate.

I can't stress this enough--DON'T HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX IF YOU AREN'T READY TO GET PREGNANT!!!

When are you supposed to get your next period?

antibiotics can reduce the effectiveness of BC. it can also make it completely ineffective.

take a test.

Right....BC is pretty much cancelled out when you're on antibiotics. I went on them once for something, and my doctor told me to wear condoms for at least a month after my antibiotics ran out b/c the BC is practically ineffective.

Take a test.

Archived