Is Sex Different From Masturbation

Night Pumpkin

Sex and mutual masturbation are much better than personal masturbation.

Sex and "mm" allow you not only to experience more, but to experience it with another person. I can honestly say that masturbation holds nothing for me anymore, and I didn't have to until my ex and I stopped having sex. I hope that whenever I find another long term, intimate relationship I wont have to do it then either!

Anything sexual that involves interaction with another person is very different than just being alone... at least for me. The mental stimulation changes things a lot right off the bat.... and yes, the physical feeling, very different. Especially for a woman, though... we have different types of orgasms... and things just feel... different. Better, more complete.

I have never had sex with a woman before, but I have masturbated. I actually don't masturbate now, I used to, but stopped for personal reasons.

Anyway, is sex much different than masturbation ? Does it feel much different ??

Just curious...

Of course its a LOT different. How? Well your used to your own hand, speed, and feeling etc etc. With someone else its totally different. A different feeling obviously cuz its with someone else and not yourself. Your pleasing someone else. But both feel good. If you don't have anyone and need some satisfaction MB is always a good thing

I've poked at a fleshlight with my fingers and I can imagine with a little lube, it would feel pretty damn good. BUT, it is in no way the same feeling as a vagina. I should know, as I have also had my fingers in a couple of vaginas! lol

Careful there Cat.... gunna overheat this thread

But yeah... synthetic stuff can be amazingly realistic these days.... still ain't the real thing, thank goodness. I don't like feeling replaced that easy...

I've poked at a fleshlight with my fingers and I can imagine with a little lube, it would feel pretty damn good. BUT, it is in no way the same feeling as a vagina. I should know, as I have also had my fingers in a couple of vaginas! lol

I plan on purchasing one within the next few weeks, so I'll let you know. My girlfriend and I are planning on having a Pepsi challenge.

Archived