crazy for you

dani_7

Guys that say they're crazy about you may just be looking for a better time to tell you they really love you. I was in love with a girl and I would feel more comfortable telling friends I was crazy about her. It may mean something more sexual or physical, but I personally would tell a girl that, if I was unsure how they felt about me. If its early in the relationship, they may dread the fact that if they said "I love you", they may not get the same back. He's just waiting for more confidence and better timing.

I ignore what guys say and only feel what I feel. I don't let some guy telling me he's crazy about me pressure me into feeling things faster than I want to. I wait and see what kind of men they are before I listen to anything they speak with their mouths. It takes time.

What exactly does this have to do with what I asked?

He isn't asking me to FEEL ANYTHING. I want to know what things he SAID MEAN.

What exactly does this have to do with what I asked?

He isn't asking me to FEEL ANYTHING. I want to know what things he SAID MEAN.

Because when someone says that they are crazy about you, it pressures you to feel the same way. What he says means nothing, what he does means everything. I'm not posting on this thread anymore.

Didn't mean to offend anyone, so sick of overly sensitive people (and those that don't actually answer the question asked in the first place that then get really sensitive about it).

I still don't get how that has anything to do with what I asked, he isn't pressuring me to feel anything. You don't know him or me, so if that has been someone else

s experience than I'm sorry. But in this case you don't have a clue.

I just want to know in general terms what guys means when they say these things.

(And never in my experience does it automatically mean that they want are pressuring me to feel something, hoping I do yes.)

Archived