yeah...i blew it, i know. i didnt get her anything. now she probably thinks im not interested, the good news is know one else gave her a valentine either. the thing is she doesnt seem to be interested in me. i keep telling myself everyday im going to ask her out but then i always back out and i alway regret it.now i have the whole 3 days i have out of school to think about it, i gonna go nuts. im really starting to dislike this holiday. in school it seems like everyone had a present but me. well... this sucks

Hey, I think I replied to you in one of your previous posts. It is no fault other than your own. If you get his reply in time, call her up, tell her how you feel and say that you sorry that you didn't get her anything. That is about all I can say.

You have to take the initiative to make the first move, it is imperative!

dude. i totally relate. maybe u shouldnt ask her just yet. let her know u better. if you cant just hang out with her at lunch or something, try to have ur mutual friend hang out with her in public sometimes and just happen to run into them. its more relaxed only the 3 of you. of course dont do this to the point that it gets creepy. dont feel bad. i asked out a girl on valentines day and i got turned down. the flowers alone cost me 20$

Hi,

I understand your feelings and your situation. I am sorry that you feel this way. I would like to point out, though, that what you did or did not, is not the end of the world. Valentine's Day is a day for lovers, yes, but that just doesn't mean that you cannot ask your girl out at another day. That she didn't get anything actually could be a good sign for you to start talking to this woman. At least you know that she is available.

Cheer up, chin up and make it happen! You can make the difference!

~ SwingFox ~