raggin: n sex :(

babygirl1991

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i heard you can still get prego if you do it while on your period..... thats what my gyno said to me, so i dont do it unless with a condom.....

You can, as sperm can stay viable for 3-7 days in the female body.

Not worth the risk, no safer than pulling out, IMHO.

My ex used to get INSANELY horny just before her period, and just after the heavy flow (1st 1-3 days for her) subsided, so yeah, done it quite a bit.

Not for the bed unless you put a towel down(says personal experience and an incredibly embarrassing stain on my matress, it's a good thing I was getting nosebleeds during the night at the time lol).

he doesnt like condoms

Well then I have to ask - how much do you like the idea of pregnancy? And yes you can get pregnant if you have sex while on your period. Women ovulate at different times, the 'seven days after your period ends' is text-book, not the reality for everyone. If your boyfriend doesn't like condoms take the pill or buy female condoms.

Condoms can be problematic (lack of feeling) during "period sex" (as distinct from period style, obviously but seriously, it's not worth the risk of getting pregnant.

You do use birth control, don't you? (forgive me if it's a stupid question)

Not any more problematic than any other time. Maybe less so, bc of extra lube factor going on.

Babygirl, the reason your BF can't come in the shower may not be his size. The problem may be that in the shower, you're wet - with water! - and thereforee, much more slippery than usual. That means less sensitivity. What's happening is that you two have sex, but he doesn't feel enough and can't climax, right?

You will have the same problem when you're leaking, btw. The blood may likely make things too slippery for him to get much sensation out of it, the way water in the shower does.

I tried sex during the period and hate it. It's too slippery to feel much and my parts get too bloody which I don't find erotic. Plus the squishy/bubbling sound the blood makes turns me off.

yes my hubby and i have had sex on my period.

how likely you are to get pregnant depends on how long your cycle is, when you ovulate, and how long the sperm live that particular time. you're gambling on a variety of things and there isn't a way to know whether you are more like or less likely unless you're plotting your basal temperature every day and checking your mucus to determine when you ovulate.

and that still offers no guarantee on the life of the sperm

I agree with everyone. Just because your BF does not like to use condoms shouldn't lead to unprotective sex. If he feels inconvenienced because he has to wear a condom then you should fill a trashbag up with about 30lbs of sand and tie it around his waist so you can say "I will let you have sex without a condom if you agree to wear this trash bag full of sand under your shirt!" Deal or no Deal? lol Watch how fast he throws a condom on.

umm to answer the original question i get super horny around my period so i don't mind doing it after the first couple days. I also have trouble doing it in the shower (please refer to dry as sahara thread for the reason lol) but i like the idea of it.

I agree with everyone else you need to take care of you and get on some kind of bc!

Archived