Do men hurt as well or even care??

Cate_81

I know how you feel...this is how my ex husband chose to deal with our separation and it was soo painful but now having some time away from the whole situation this is his way of dealing with pain...he just shoves it somewhere deep inside and pretends he doesn't feel it...doesn't make it any easier to deal with.

Sorry you are going thru this...

Hey, I would just like to know off any men out there if you are just as hurt or even care as much as women after a relationship has ended?

I have just broken up with my ex and he walked away as if it was nothing major, or is he hiding his feelings?

Just check posts from the men on this forum.......they do feel pain.

Hey, I would just like to know off any men out there if you are just as hurt or even care as much as women after a relationship has ended?

I have just broken up with my ex and he walked away as if it was nothing major, or is he hiding his feelings?

I'm devastated with what has happened to my marriage, and my emotions can run wild sometimes. I had a breakdown today during a run...they just build up then blamo...I'm completely, utterly sad and weeping. Then, I have to work hard to get above my emotions on these things just to think clearly and make some really hard decisions.

Many men may not show it when it's there.

you only have to look at the break-up forums to realise we hurt and hurt bad. some may not show it in public, but behind closed doors and in their own mind and heart, the pain is just as searing. men probably deal with it much worse too as we don't have any natural support structures in place to deal with it as women do.

Archived