there is this girl i like...

Hey, there is this girl that I've liked for a long time now. We have the same first class together, and we talk a lot, often times she says my name in a sweet tone and asks how I am... She says she wants to "hang out", she invited me to her house, and to just hangout in her neighborhood... a few days ago, I said Valentine's day is gonna suck, and she said "want me to get you a flower?" and I'm like "haha, you don't have to" and then she said "pleaseeee" and I said "how about the other way around?" and she's like, that would be way too sweet of you but you don't have to. So I did and she hugged me and put her arm around me and I walked her to her next class... I'm still not sure what to do yet, there is this other guy she *seems* to like, but i don't know. and what does "hang out" supposed to mean, as friends or...? she recently broke up with her boyfriend, about a week or two ago, and I'm not sure if I should pop the big question...I need some advice, thanks a lot!

hey, i'm pretty much going to say the same stuff i did last time, but i didn't get but one reply, so here goes... There is this girl that I have known since about June, we haven't really become good friends till about december, but anyways. We talk a lot and she comes to lunch to see me about every day. We were talking online and we were talking about V day, (a few days before) and i said that it wasn't going to be my favorite day (heh) and she asked if she could get me a flower, i said no, how about the other way around. then she's like "pleasseee. you don't have to but that would be really really sweet" so i bring her some flowers and she hugs me, and puts her arm around me till i get to her class... so then i see her at lunch again and we chat and hugs me again, lol... she says she wants to hang out sometime, and has invited me to her house, and other things as well... she often makes eye contact with me, right into my eyes and smiles, she touches me a lot (like taps my leg and always hold her hand out)... i don't know yet though, could be a good friendship, but who knows... i have her number... but I don't know whether to "hang out" for a while and then pop the big question or just what should I do? what is "hang out" supposed to mean? What should i say when i ask her out? help!!! lol, advice is much appreciated, thanks again.

Well what's the matter? Sounds to me that you like her.. so why not give it a shot and call her. See what is up. See if you can hang out with her one time with her. Nothing wrong with doing that. You can still be cool outside of school.. so why not give her a call and hang out with her. That is the only way you can answer you question to wether ask her the big question..but first you are going to have to hang out and then after that a bit more before saying anything.. but it looks like you know what you want .. so go for it