Why people (or women?) behave like this?

MrRight

This is another weirdo?

I met this beautiful blonde in a pub. We talked. She gave me her cell#.

I called her one week later. She got back to me.

We went out. We talked for 5 hours non stop. She joined in my car to listen

to music and for a ride.

She told me I was intelligent, compatible, insightful, fun. She demonstrated

incredible enthusiasm. In the end, she was the one who said I should get

back to her in few days to go out for a hiking.

Then I called her. She replied four days later, just to say "I am with mother on vacation. Enjoy your weekend".

She never got back to me, two weeks after ler last text message.

Why people give the perception they

are so excited and it turns out like this?

Is this a women thing around here? Personaly I turned down many women in my life, but I don't recall I demonstrated such enthusiasm and then evaporated without notice. Weird.

I do not think I call her anymore.

Well the problem with things like this is the person thinking "WHAT DID I DO WRONG" ?? Nine times out of ten nothing was done wrong. I doubt you did anything wrong. People just have different moods. She was gun ho, then waned, for whatever reason we are not privvy too. Maybe another guy came into her life. Maybe another guy was already in her life and they were on a temporary out and you were a filler. We will never know. But the thing is you likely did nothing wrong, so in the future just keep being yourself and you are sure to eventually meet up with a woman who isn't fickle or who does not have some other agenda you don't know about.

But dno't call her anymore. the ball sounds like it was in her court. Something else caught her attention.

It happens, and has nothing personally to do with you. So don't be too down about it if you can help it.

I've had similar things happen - I just chalk it up to them being so nice that they actually end up being harder on you, but they don't realize this. They're too shy to reject you openly, so they act like everything is fine when you're together and then when they're safely away, they can reject you from a distance. I don't presume only women do this either, I'm sure guys do too.

Of course, anything could have happened in your situation. Something came up. She suddenly changed her mind about you. She suddenly met someone else. Who knows...

"Beautiful" women usually get a ton of attention and have their choice of suitors. So don't take it personally but there is probably competition in the picture or that one guy that she keeps going back to because she "loves him."

Most of my really good looking girlfriends have a boyfriend and then another 5 or so guys just waiting for them to breakup so they can seize their moment.

Kind of sad, but that's how it works for a lot of women.

That may be true. I do not like that so that is why I have decided to live in a region where that balance works to my advantage.

"Beautiful" women usually get a ton of attention and have their choice of suitors. So don't take it personally but there is probably competition in the picture or that one guy that she keeps going back to because she "loves him."

Most of my really good looking girlfriends have a boyfriend and then another 5 or so guys just waiting for them to breakup so they can seize their moment.

Women are just sooooooooo lucky....

God... I can't even imagine how I would feel if I already have a girlfriend and then know that 5 more girls are waiting in the line for me... OMG what an incredible feeling that must be........................ I honestly envy women....

Women are just sooooooooo lucky....

God... I can't even imagine how I would feel if I already have a girlfriend and then know that 5 more girls are waiting in the line for me... OMG what an incredible feeling that must be........................ I honestly envy women....

I'm glad I'm not a woman. I mean, I guess it would be cool to see what it was like for a day and maybe see how sex felt, but being a man has its advantages too. One being that you don't have that time of the month.

I'm glad I'm not a woman. I mean, I guess it would be cool to see what it was like for a day and maybe see how sex felt, but being a man has its advantages too. One being that you don't have that time of the month.

But being wanted and desired so much on a regular basis is so wonderful... At least to me........ because I have never been wanted or desired by the opposite sex for the past 33 years.

But being wanted and desired so much on a regular basis is so wonderful... At least to me........ because I have never been wanted or desired by the opposite sex for the past 33 years.

Yeah, men desire women more than women desire men...that's a fact that nobody's gonna change. Still though, there are a lot of things I love about being a guy. I just went for a 9 mile run around campus with my headphones blasting Tool and wearing my shades. I felt like an invisible machine that can take on anybody out there. Nothing against female athletes, but I could never feel so strong and robust as a female.

Yeah, men desire women more than women desire men...that's a fact that nobody's gonna change. Still though, there are a lot of things I love about being a guy. I just went for a 9 mile run around campus with my headphones blasting Tool and wearing my shades. I felt like an invisible machine that can take on anybody out there. Nothing against female athletes, but I could never feel so strong and robust as a female.

Hahaha.. Well this is funny to me. I have seen some girls recently that could probably break me in half.... Just sayin.

Hahaha.. Well this is funny to me. I have seen some girls recently that could probably break me in half.... Just sayin.

But it's so awkward seeing a woman like that...you don't think of her as a woman. Besides, the only women stronger than me are probably so juiced that they couldn't even come close to out-sprinting me. =p

Some of your statements are true.... Guys are very robust and invincible physically.... but.. to say we don't desire men as much as you guys desire women.. so not true..

we are just programmed to keep it to ourselves, or end up looking like fools instead. Society does not really encourage us to pursue men... Think of some girl who just cannot get her ex off her mind, she's deemed a stalker!

But... you wouldn't believe how much I have thought about, and lusted after an ex...... So... that myth is not true...

Again... we have to keep our emotions towards guy on the down-low.. or appear as unladylike.. That part of being female I do not like.

I wish it was ok for us girl to ask guys out.... without being seen as desperate. I wish society would change its moral values towards that. They have changed so many things of moral values in recent years.. Guys can marry men, women can marry women.. but god forbid a lady asks out a guy or shows interest!

That's so taboo in most places.

I was referring more to men and women in general, before you get into a relationship with a particular person. Yeah, girls can be really crazy about their boyfriends, but guys in general? Nah...a lot of women on here say themselves that for the most part they don't really notice attractive guys or care for them. I walk down the street and I see tons of attractive girls and clearly notice them. From what I heard, when a woman walks down the street, she doesn't really acknowledge attractive guys.

Fantastic post!!!! Thank you sooooooooo much for saying lot of truth...... Just like Carmine I always thought that only men like women but women do not like men that much.. I have even started threads asking those type of questions and have got a very bad rep... I really appreciate you for this excellent post... I would love it if women can explicitly show that they also like men instead of having to worry about society rules.... As you said it just plain sucks.... gay marriages are allowed but modern women still have to be lady like....

I have not been desired or wanted by a woman in the past 33 yrs... Now i feel some hope..

You made my day....

Why thanks grymoire.. Oh, carmine.. there are TONS of guys I lust after that I never got into any relationship with.

Well, like I said before. us women are supposed to be discreet when it comes to certain emotions... anger, lust, desire, competiteness or deemed to be "bad".

And the shame of it is.. that society also won't let guys wear clothes that we can even get a sense of what their body type is! I'd like to shoot the guy who designed these super baggy pants for men, when you cannot even see what shape their butt is!

I hardly every see a good looking guy going without a shirt, or with his shirt unbuttoned... in shorts so you could see his muscular legs, that type of thing.

Guys are always so covered up in the media and society.. And if we cannot see, how can we lust after you? It's too bad.. I think men are truly beautiful... all this nonsense on how men are not attractive is just a bunch of complete hype and crap.

I think the reason so many women are so egotisical is that they act like they are the only ones who possess beauty. Of course, a male's beauty is a totally different type, but to an admiring woman, it's most compelling...and definitely hard to resist. Whew.. I hope this post has not come off as perverted.... just my thoughts.

Archived