To Tell or not to tell... That is the question.

je951357

If you have read my previous posts you know that I like this girl and sent her a rose for Vaslentine's. Her signs were strong at frist but have fadded fast. As you well know tomorrow is Valentine's Day and she will receive her rose. Should I tell her that I like her at the beginning of the day before school starts in person or should I wait until she receives her rose and let the message on the rose give her the clue. If I let the rose do the talkin then I wont get much time to talk to her the next time I see her ater she receives the rose. I was wondering if it would be better to say it in person or not. Some of the other girls I have talked to have told me that it is kind of chessey to do it by a not or a third party. I just want to know what you girls think. Dont be afraid to answer. Please I need some help. P.S. Guys can reply too. Thanks.

Hi,

This is a guy replying though.

Let the rose do the talking. It is significant enough to speak volumes. Guys don't give out roses to gals they don't bother about. She will get the message. Approaching her now might just "freak her out", especially if she is not ready for this. Give her some time to respond.

If not, give her a buzz days later and ask her if she liked the flowers. Take it from there. Victory comes to those who waits. Cheers mate.

hey.

Im a girl.

I agree. Let her get the rose first. She will be thinking about it all day until she does see you...and even if you dont have forever to talk to her, that will intrigue her more and you will ponder in her thoughts more. I think the rose first is the best way to go. Good luck. Let us know how things go!

hi,

im new a guy,

i think that you guys are just thinking of the upside to the rose like she will automatically fall in love when she gets it but you dont really give that much info about her for us to know if she likes roses or not im sure she does most girls do but im just saying if you dont really know her that well you should be friends find out as much as possible and maybe you will change your mind about her which i dont think you will i know the exact same thing your going thru she might not want a relationship or she might like soeone else so it hink you have to build a relationship on friendship first then if you still feel the saME way about her then go for it but friendship is the most important part of it i think. if you think otherwise i would like to know because i need alil help in these areas too

I think it sounds nice. Probably a little late, but you could say, hey Melissa! I sent you a rose today!

So all day she'll be waiting and thinking about you and the rose!

Then when she gets it, it will be a little bit of a surprise, but she can take it as just friends i like you or the real thing if she chooses.

My husband sent me a flower on my graduation day and I was still with my previous boy toy on that day, luckily we broke up that day so I was free to see my huge sweet crush the next day!