What kind of haircut should I get?

DaBladeRoden

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When i was in highschool i had the skater mushroom cut with the sides shaved under neath. at one point it was halfway down my neck. I was tired of maintaining it and wanted a change. i didnt know what sort of change to do so i just gave myself a buzz cut and started from scratch. You dont have to shave it military style but atleast down to a 2 or 3. i could see you with a buzz cut.

This is just my 2 cents, and I'm a guy, so definitely take or leave it at your discretion, but I'll give you my dead honest opinion (hopefully it's not taken harshly):

I think the sideburns and goatee combine to give you a "middle-aged" look that belies your youth - and not in a good way. I would lose them both and also shorten the hair on top quite a bit. Throw some gel in it and mess it up a bit. If you want youthful facial hair, maybe just just let some stubble grow and not just around the chin/mustache area. Even though I think it's a combination of lighting/shadows and the headphones covering your sideburns, I think you look quite a bit better in your avatar photo than your current photos. If that shadow on your face was stubble, your mustache/goatee was not as pronounced, your sideburns were gone, and your hair was less combed and a little more messed up in a bit of organized chaos - I think you could look pretty handsome. I don't know what it is about your avatar photo, but I think it's the best photo I've seen of you.

Just my 2 cents.

I would shorten the top and put gel in it. Mess it up. Keep a low growth goatee. Don't do a stash... that's so 80's. Side burns are out of style. The messed up hair is in and totally sexy. Give it a try. High hair on the top isn't popular right now. I say shave the burns gel the hair and take a pic and post it up. See what kind of results you get.

Archived