ok now what

cjt1986

OP, if you dont know what cheeky means, it means not too serious.

She may feel phased by your injuries, who knows? or maybe your coming accross as too 'intense' which isnt fun at all.

In the end, you have to work on you. Your no good to this Kari or anyone else being so down on yourself.

she's told you straight your friend zoned. you cant alter or change her opinion by acting and staying the same.

Only change instigates change.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen girls who friend zoned guys change or start to change their minds many times. The guys, including once in my case, quit being so nice, quit being so available, and dated other women introducing jealousy.

People want mystery and a challenge unfortunately. \

he was too nice, too available, and too focused on her, and it lowered his value.

The reason why they never get out of a friend zone is because the moment they notice the person showing them attention they either go back to past behavior that didn't work or have found somebody else.

I have seen girls who friend zoned guys change or start to change their minds many times. The guys, including once in my case, quit being so nice, quit being so available, and dated other women introducing jealousy.

People want mystery and a challenge unfortunately. \

he was too nice, too available, and too focused on her, and it lowered his value.

The reason why they never get out of a friend zone is because the moment they notice the person showing them attention they either go back to past behavior that didn't work or have found somebody else.

that is not truly wanting him is it?

it is more like she started missing the attention and cannot bear to see the attention going to some other woman and hence wants it back on her... if something like this happened to me i would ask the girl to go to hell...

don't believe in ADD or ADHD. I think its a cop out made up disease in order to sell pills to people and subdue children. Without trying to blame it on ADD/ADHD, l's look at this a little bit more from a positive view and see if we can't understand this guy just a little bit better.

---

Everybody always says this but I strongly disagree.

There is a reason why some men among those not rich have most women swooning over them where guys on here complaining who are too nice and available are seen by most women as unattractive, gay, or boring.

Chemistry is important but it isn't enough. I have seen constant examples to the contrary. You need attitude and approach, which this guy didn't have.

If he changes that, IF she had the potential to be attracted to him in the first place, THEN he would have a shot. But if he is like most 'nice' guys, he will make the same mistakes when he has another chance.

Being too nice and available kills chemistry. It is so obvious.

Archived