ok now what

cjt1986

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been there, dude. Went through mental hospitals...had people thinking I was some psycho, telling me that it's out of question to even develop friendships with people outside of my parents. While it does help to repair yourself first before you learn to love others, you shouldn't tell yourself that it's out of reach. They'll tell you that you need treatment and therapy...well, living a normal life is sometimes the best therapy you can get.

Work on your life, but don't hold off on developing relationships, otherwise you'll find that a lot of your time was wasted.

youve been 'friend zoned'

but only for the time being. If you work on yourself and learn to be a bit cheeky instead of nice, she might actually fancy you and chase you!

i would not give him such false hopes because it usually never happens... if it happens it should be considered as an exception....

the OP is already feeling down and i do not think that he should be fed hopes about that girl Kari. even if he is cheeky or charming there is no way to tell that girl having friendzoned him in the first place would have a change of heart...

the right thing to do in my opinion is for him to initiate No Contact with her and use that time to get his life back on.. and once he is fine he can pursue some other woman that would be willing to return his feelings...

i would not give him such false hopes because it usually never happens... if it happens it should be considered as an exception....

the OP is already feeling down and i do not think that he should be fed hopes about that girl Kari. even if he is cheeky or charming there is no way to tell that girl having friendzoned him in the first place would have a change of heart...

the right thing to do in my opinion is for him to initiate No Contact with her and use that time to get his life back on.. and once he is fine he can pursue some other woman that would be willing to return his feelings...

I agree.

I think he needs to move on from Kari.

like ive been sayin i really messed up i would like to be friends w/ her get to know her first then if things work maybe date

you can't be friends first with a girl and then ask her for a date... usually it won't work....

please don't worry about this Kari... take some time for yourself and later you can pursue other women

QUOTE]

True, but I disagree.

I think he needs hope because he appears to feel hopeless.

OP, forget the physical stuff ie, your arm. Girls can see past things like that if your personality gives them a lift.

A guy I ended up adoring had a bad limp from a bike crash, He coudnt walk properly but he was hilarious and if he hadnt had a g/f I would have snapped him up. You need to write down the GOOD things that happen to you/have happened to you, so you can see that in fact there are some good and lucky things in your life.

I used to think I had no luck till I did this exercise, and in fact realised that although my life was pretty rough (at that time) it could have been a whole lot worse, so by comparison, I felt lucky.

Hope x

As soon as you talked about cheeky he asked you what he meant by that... he is clearly hoping that if he did x, y, or z Kari may change her mind and give him a chance. It is well established that girls that friendzone guys do not have a change of heart. And who knows if Kari rejected him because of his injuries...

As soon as you talked about cheeky he asked you what he meant by that... he is clearly hoping that if he did x, y, or z Kari may change her mind and give him a chance. It is well established that girls that friendzone guys do not have a change of heart. And who knows if Kari rejected him because of his injuries...

He just needs to move on. And start to think more positively about himself.

Archived