A little talk with a friend.

Meatyka

So things have been going good for me lately, everything is back to normal.

Memories of are fading away, and i can barely remember the times we spent together.

So she is fading from my mind as the days go past, which is really good.

But today, talking with a friend, Anne. Most of you might know her.

And she asked me what i love about Saadia, i corrected her and said you mean Loved?

Well no she said, she continued to presure me into answering her question.

Then out of no where all these emotions for my ex just came to teh surface, i started thinking about all the fun times we had together, why i loved her. What i love about her.

I told my friend why i loved her and mentioned that thanks to her question, my ex is back in my skull and i am thinking about why i love her.

And she said, well that was the point. I then asked her why would she want me to think about my ex, she said dunno and left it as that >_

So when i thought things were going well, im back to square one

This isnt fair at all.

So when i thought things were going well, im back to square one

This isnt fair at all.

Ah, I know exactly how you feel except my feelings are for a girl that doesnt share the same interest in me as I do in her. I had worked through the feelings before, and was confidently able to tell people I was over her, but alas *sigh* here I am. Unrequited love sucks.

Just muscle through m8, its all you can do, just find something to do, run around your town or hang with some buds, just to get the girl off your mind and have some fun. Cause sitting around thinking about it will do nothing but cause you grief =/

Life isnt fair sometimes, but its these times where you show your strength and get through because sadness is a part of life, things always get bad before they get better just remember that. =)

Hi Meatyka,

Hope you don't mind I read your post and I'm really sorry you are suffering again. Maybe the question triggered but also her birthday being today made it worse for you.

You have a kind heart as you relied to my post and were there for me when I felt really down.

I really hope you recover from today you truly deserve to.

I know love hurts.

Tina

Ah, I know exactly how you feel except my feelings are for a girl that doesnt share the same interest in me as I do in her. I had worked through the feelings before, and was confidently able to tell people I was over her, but alas *sigh* here I am. Unrequited love sucks.

Just muscle through m8, its all you can do, just find something to do, run around your town or hang with some buds, just to get the girl off your mind and have some fun. Cause sitting around thinking about it will do nothing but cause you grief =/

Life isnt fair sometimes, but its these times where you show your strength and get through because sadness is a part of life, things always get bad before they get better just remember that. =)

Ahhh, so even though she doesnt have the same feelings, your still holding on to your feelings for her? Its extremly hard to forget such a person. It takes alot of time and effort. Well i have started going out more, mountain biking helps alot. Takes my thoughts of her and put them on the agonizing pain of falling down at 20mph >_>

Nope, life isnt fair at all. But not everything can be fair, you just gotta work around it. And when you can, then things will start to get much much better.

How are you dealing with your current feelings? Going out much or taking yuor thoughts on to something else?

Hi Meatyka,

Hope you don't mind I read your post and I'm really sorry you are suffering again. Maybe the question triggered but also her birthday being today made it worse for you.

You have a kind heart as you relied to my post and were there for me when I felt really down.

I really hope you recover from today you truly deserve to.

I know love hurts.

Tina

Hey, ofc i dont mind. Its here for every one to see when they like

Yep, she asked me that question on the worst day possible, but she knew that. Its not so bad any more as i found other things to do and people to talk to.

if i can see i can help some how, i will try

I hope i recover aswell from it. To bad i cant pile up all my memories in to a rocket and send them to mars.

Thanks for all yoru replies

Ahhh, so even though she doesnt have the same feelings, your still holding on to your feelings for her? Its extremly hard to forget such a person. It takes alot of time and effort. Well i have started going out more, mountain biking helps alot. Takes my thoughts of her and put them on the agonizing pain of falling down at 20mph >_>

Nope, life isnt fair at all. But not everything can be fair, you just gotta work around it. And when you can, then things will start to get much much better.

How are you dealing with your current feelings? Going out much or taking yuor thoughts on to something else?

Yeah I liked her, and she didnt reciprocate the feelings =/, but I'm getting over it. To answer your question about what i've done to help cope. I've been working out a lot (lost 6 pounds this week, unless my scale is a liar), and I've been writing some short stories, hanging with friends, and listening to music. Sometimes it's hard not to think about that person you love because well.. you love them, and thats normal. Its normal to feel hurt and stuff. Mountain Biking sounds fun (i wanna do it) try to get some friends to come with you, and vent and get their views. It seemed to help a lot when I vented my frustrations, but make sure their people you trust.

Falling down going that fast would suck! but feeling like that all the time would suck worst

Just remember m8 that in the end its not the top of the mountain we appreciate the most, its the climb to get there.

Hmmm you have been doing some good stuff to take your mind of things, although it doesnt fully help because as you said, your in love with them.

I need to start working out if i am to join the police force or Armed forces.

Need motivation.

I would take some friends out but i dont have many around here >_

Only one, and well he hasnt had a girlfriend in his life so he wont know how to help. Hell he doesnt even listen haha.

Most of my friends are in spain and i have told them how i am feeling and they all say the same thing, i deserve better and i should forget about the cheating * * * * * lololol.

Mountain biking is cool, went with that friend. Took us an hour to get up there, Very steep and long track to the top of the mountain.

Took us about hardly no time to get down.

The fall hurt >_

The climb was good. It was tough, which was like the beginning of our relationship. But the end was fast and swift as well as painfull. Just like my journy down the hill haha.

I know how the motivation thing goes. I've promised myself that I would get myself in shape and focus on my career because even if relationships grow and die; if you put that focus in your career whether it be military or professional clown, your gonna do an amazing job. Glad to hear your fall didnt suck nearly as bad as it could of.

And cheaters are nothing to mourn over, my ex cheated on me and she got her just desserts I can assure ya, although its always the happy times we reflect on, and those hurt.

Haha, amazing analogy cracked me up! Just remember all things in life grow and fade, but without them we cant grow. Appreciate the bad sometimes just because now you know her true colors =)

Can I put mine in the Rocket too and blast it into space.

Hey, ofc i dont mind. Its here for every one to see when they like

Yep, she asked me that question on the worst day possible, but she knew that. Its not so bad any more as i found other things to do and people to talk to.

if i can see i can help some how, i will try

I hope i recover aswell from it. To bad i cant pile up all my memories in to a rocket and send them to mars.

Thanks for all yoru replies

I know how the motivation thing goes. I've promised myself that I would get myself in shape and focus on my career because even if relationships grow and die; if you put that focus in your career whether it be military or professional clown, your gonna do an amazing job. Glad to hear your fall didnt suck nearly as bad as it could of.

And cheaters are nothing to mourn over, my ex cheated on me and she got her just desserts I can assure ya, although its always the happy times we reflect on, and those hurt.

Haha, amazing analogy cracked me up! Just remember all things in life grow and fade, but without them we cant grow. Appreciate the bad sometimes just because now you know her true colors =)

I need alot of motivation, and with the few friends i have its impossible to get them to help. I need to train with some one.

Just gotta try to do it on my own for now.

you are right, careers are much much more important in a relationship, cause a good career can lead you a great life, relationships come and go.

Cheaters, i hate them so much. I wish i had found out alot sooner so i could break it of with her and not waste my time with her.

But i found out a a week or two are we broke up.

I suppose she did me a good thing by breaking up with me

Haha it was a good one, just came to me how simliar it was.

bad things in life happened of a reason, helps you become stronger.

I need alot of motivation, and with the few friends i have its impossible to get them to help. I need to train with some one.

Just gotta try to do it on my own for now.

you are right, careers are much much more important in a relationship, cause a good career can lead you a great life, relationships come and go.

Cheaters, i hate them so much. I wish i had found out alot sooner so i could break it of with her and not waste my time with her.

But i found out a a week or two are we broke up.

I suppose she did me a good thing by breaking up with me

Haha it was a good one, just came to me how simliar it was.

bad things in life happened of a reason, helps you become stronger.

Yah girls like that are trouble. But they all arnt like that. Just remember tho if your really devoted you can do it; you seem to be heading in right direction mountain biking and what not, and even if your not in your top form when you go into basic their buff ya up =P

She at least had the courtesy to do that instead of stringing you along for a rollercoaster ride; maybe she was feeling too guilty =P

Haha yes, lets put all our bad memories and send them away.

To bad its not that easy though =[

If it was easy it wouldnt be meaningful =P

Archived