Dating 2-3 months after getting her number

Daegas

A few months ago (2-3) I met a girl at a party, we chatted & flirted (lightly) for several hours, and then she had to go but asked me for my phone number (I gave it, she gave me hers). Now I didn't do anything with the number up till now (stupid me), but now 2-3 months later I feel like going out again. Should I call her? Cos it feels kind of akward to me.....

She is going to ask you why you havn't called. Tell her that you were going through a tough time with some family issues and you have been swamped at work.

If that's not true then he shouldn't say it. Lying to someone is not the way to start a potential relationship.

Just curious, why didn't you do anything with it until now?

Go for it. You've got nothing to lose. You can always tell her you lost her number until now, or that you were too nervous to call or something. Nothing wrong with a white lie in this case, I don't see how it's hurting anyone. You can always tell her the truth at a later time. For now, you've got to tell her something when she wonders why you haven't called in months.

I'm guessing you were not that into her since you waited that long

Just curious, why didn't you do anything with it until now?

Go for it. You've got nothing to lose. You can always tell her you lost her number until now, or that you were too nervous to call or something. Nothing wrong with a white lie in this case, I don't see how it's hurting anyone. You can always tell her the truth at a later time. For now, you've got to tell her something when she wonders why you haven't called in months.

1) I am an idiot who was indecisive, but rather than thinking "go for it" I choose not to without any apparent reason

2) I cared too much what my friends think of her

3) I failed to realize there was a click (due to me having my share of problems at the time we talked)

4) I was super busy at work, friends and family

5) We are truly from different worlds, but she loves my world

In short: I wasn't all that much into her, but later someone showed me some photo's of her at another party, and when I saw her I started to think and realized this was a big mistake. Even as just a friend she'd be great.

I'll call her and we'll see, thanks for the support!

Archived