A GIRL

sticky buds

Hey i want to say some stuff to lol.

Sup i have just started tafe and this girl which is good friends with a girl i know is in my mind to much i want to speak to here but shes always with her mates and never alone well only in maths but i have nothing to say other than "going for a sesh(smoking weed) at lunch" which never makes the conversation last.

Yeah, going for a sesh leads to no conversation at all. You want to get to know her and smoking as a first hanging out thing will only result in staring at the wall and giggling over nothing. See what else she likes to do. Talk to her about your opinion of the math class you share together. How boring it is, or how cool the teacher is...whatever applies. Break the ice that way. Maybe ask her, "if you weren't here (in class) right now, where would you want to be, doing what?" Maybe she will open up to her interests that way. When she is with her friends, there is nothing wrong with just giving her a look in the eyes and saying "hey".