Guys, do you like girls on top?

bostongal

Yes.

The truth is though, most women suck at being on top, so I have to guide them nonetheless. It ends up being an upper body workout for me.

I have to say I do think I suck at it...

But come on, seriously on the movies and stuff where the woman is just sort of bouncing on the guy without even using her hands, how do they do that and get good lift? I have to lean on his chest or put my hands a bit lower to get it. I wanna do it like the movies lol, its like they're magic!

I have to say I do think I suck at it...

But come on, seriously on the movies and stuff where the woman is just sort of bouncing on the guy without even using her hands, how do they do that and get good lift? I have to lean on his chest...its like they're magic!

It's like doing squats. You just have to have strong legs and back to be able to do it for a good amount of time.

No, I don't care for woman on top. Neither of the partners I've tried this with could get the motion right, and I find it very, very difficult to reach orgasm that way. Typically we had to finish in some other position.

I'd read over and over again that it's easier for a woman to reach orgasm in that position, but neither of my partners found that to be so. Partner 1 had little trouble reaching climax in just about any position, but had an emotional preference for "doggy" (urg, hate that term). Partner 2 couldn't reach climax in anything other that missionary, because she needed the extra clitoral pressure.

If I had to put my finger on it, the problem with girl on top is that there isn't enough pressure in the right places. I prefer short thrusts with as deep a penetration as I can manage, and often they withdraw too far or just don't get close enough, or grind instead. I understand why grinding is good for women, but it's not very stimulating for me, not enough rubbing in the right places. And reaching climax requires a lot of vigorous motion, which typically I don't receive if I'm underneath.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a condition that makes my quads really super tight and easily fatigued, and my knees hurt with that much pressure.

From the likes of this thread, and most of the gentlemen responses, I spose I'm screwed. (not literally.)

No your not...theres lots of other fun positions...think Kama Sutra!

Archived