Should I keep on?

T84

Ok, so I met this beautiful girl with 2 kids and shes going through drama with her EX hubby.

We've went out had a great time laughed and she wants to do it again. However with all the drama she's going through she tends to "shut down" when everything in her life is crazy, she tells me to keep on calling/texting her even if she doesn't reply or pick up but will every now and then.

Would you keep calling/texting?

that largely depends on whether you want a serious relationship or not, because if she's just broken up with her husband you can be sure that drama is going to run and run for quite a while, and your providing the ego boosts she needs.

also, she may have other guys calling and texting, just so she feels worthy of love seeing as her hubby left, making her feel worthless

she tells me to keep on calling/texting her even if she doesn't reply or pick up but will every now and then.

Would you keep calling/texting?

No.

That is either rude or she isn't in a time in her life when she should be dating.

r u serious about her? If u are then u have to be willing to go through her ups/downs until she gets through this, so long as she is making an effort. Ur support will show her how much u care. If she's worth it, u should be there for her. Good Luck

yeah i'm serious, i would like to be there through her ups and downs giver her support but if she's just replying/returning/answering my calls/texting every now and then what i'm i suppose to do..??

For all I know it's something to string me along....

Archived