Guys - Ever feel like a girl is using you

george237

Been on a few dates with this one girl. We only see each other once a week and it is always on a weekday, which I like frees up my weekends. I just feel like I am getting used. I think she just likes someone good looking that's a good F to come pay her company once a week. Now don't get me wrong the sex is amazing and I do enjoy her company but when I will call to try and set something up for a few days later she flakes. She is doing what I used to do in college which sucks because she has a lot of what I am looking for.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how do you feel used? cause you don't see her much?

Nah I think he feels used because he gives her what she wants, then when he tries to make acutal plans she flakes out on him.

Don't give her the sex next time, say you just want to watch a movie together or something and see what she says.

Nah I think he feels used because he gives her what she wants, then when he tries to make acutal plans she flakes out on him.

Don't give her the sex next time, say you just want to watch a movie together or something and see what she says.

I am a guy it's hard to pass up if it's thrown in your face. Maybe I'll try this tomorrow night.

This is unbelievable man

Sounds like a 'nymphomaniac' to me....what are you complaining about, other guys would give their right arm to be in your situation....lol

seriously... that's why i am wondering why he feels he is being used....

dude go and read my story here and you will know what 'using' means.. especially using in the name of friendship.

Sounds like a 'nymphomaniac' to me....what are you complaining about, other guys would give their right arm to be in your situation....lol

I don't know I like her, we have been out on around 7 dates, and personality is a good match for me. So I want to start something with her or at least try to.

Wahhh, this hot girl just wants to have sex with me. I'm not that type of guy you know. Women...always thinking with their ovaries...

It's not that man if I want to find someone to sleep with it isn't the hardest thing in the world. If I want to find someone that I find interesting that's a challenge.

What goes around comes around. In your past you said you did this to other girls. Now its happening to you. She is kind just enjoying you, nothing serious. Or, you just suspect she is b/c you've done it in your past. All of a sudden you realize maybe it isn't all about sex. Well, its too late for that realization. Its just karma.

She's a knockout but acts like a 16yo.

Because of how she's treating you or in general??

If the latter then I wouldn't be surprised.

Anyway, gather those balls of yours and ask the damn girl. Even if you get rejected, you'll probably still get laid.

What goes around comes around. In your past you said you did this to other girls. Now its happening to you. She is kind just enjoying you, nothing serious. Or, you just suspect she is b/c you've done it in your past. All of a sudden you realize maybe it isn't all about sex. Well, its too late for that realization. Its just karma.

that's harsh... why do you have to make him feel guilty... did he rape those girls or take advantage of them? i think it was all consensual sex...

and btw karma doesn't exist... its just a tool that is used by religions to get people to do good things... if they do some thing wrong then karma will come back and bite you... yea right

Archived