NEARLY IN LOVE with a WOMAN whose BACK WITH her EX

NEARLY IN LOVE with a WOMAN whose BACK WITH her EX.

Hello to all.

I’m Shane. And I’m nearly in love with a woman named Lisa.

When we first met it was magic. We were instantly so attracted to each other.

We would talk for hours at a time at first.

She told me she was living in the same house as her ex girlfriend that she still had feelings for. She went to so explain that her ex-girlfriend had cheated on her and dumped her. And now she just wants to move on with her life.

We decided to meet each other in person. I met her at her job for this first time. We could not keep our hands off of each other.

Every evening since we first met we’d IM each other for 4-5 hours at a time. And/or talk on the phone for hours at a time. This continued almost every evening for the next couple of months.

After seeing her in person she asked me if we could spend the weekend together. I in turn asked her out on our first date. During our first date, we’d already been intimate with each other.

The following few days later, I asked her out. She immediately said yes. We were together for about 2 weeks.

After about a week of not communicating with each other, I contacted her to find out the status of our relationship and she told me that we couldn’t be together now maybe in the future, that for now we should stay friends.

Her reasons went from because she is not ready for a relationship, then it went from she wants to be with a woman, to the last conversation she said she’s told me that she’s back with her ex and she cannot be talking to me any longer. I am disappointed. Because the reason she stopped talking to me is because her ex told her not to.

I feel she’s in a no win situation living with her girlfriend in the same apartment house and we both missed out on a very rewarding relationship.

During the time she and I were dating she was still living with her ex. I just feel helpless in this particular situation. We were intimate; the sex was amazing; we had very intense and meaningful conversations.

I wished that I could have helped out her situation, but I have no idea what’s really going on. Because through the mist of us breaking up and just being friends, we still were passionate with each other.

She kept expressing how she isn’t the woman for me, and that she’d just break my heart because she still has feelings for her ex.

I’m nearly in love with Lisa. And now I am trying to find away to get her back. I’m finding it somewhat hard though because I not able to call her, I send her emails but she doesn’t respond back.

I think I’ve ruined the friendship we had because I kept sending her emails, and I think I annoyed her to the point where she doesn’t want anything to do with me now.

Any helpful advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

-Shane

It’s good thing that U’re not completely in love w/ her. U have to believe her--she rather be w/ her ex.(Maybe she was rebounding, & she always loved ex, & never developed real feelings for U) There’s nothing U can do to “make” her come back. It’s her choice & she chose her.

There’s a chance that they may brake up, & she comes back to U, but do U want to be in this kind of relationship?

Archived