I hope this helps you all out! A MUST read! :)

bellanicola003

Hi there! Well I think it's safe to say that we are all hurting over a breakup and most of us are in NC. I think it's also safe to say that 98% of us are dying inside by what's happened, hence the reason we all have come here.

I myself am hurting quite a bit but today I learned something that helped me. I learned that when we break up with someone or take a break from someone that we are setting BOUNDARIES for ourselves to protect the person that we are! HOW AMAZING IS THAT?! That we, as loving human beings, can hit a point where we just can't take it anymore and say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!" We all do it for whatever reason...but did you ever think of it as you standing up for yourself because you KNOW that you deserve better?!

Because that is exactly what you have done! You are working hard at finding in life what you truly want out of a relationship! You are searching for what you want, whether that be with your ex or someone new!

We are allowed to set boundaries to protect ourselves, you have just taken the first step in protecting your heart, your mind, your soul! Isn't that a beautiful thought?!

Posted below is a website on the signs of a healthy relationship! I pray we can all find this with either our exes or someone that was intended just for us!

Good Luck to us all!

link removed

Hi there! Well I think it's safe to say that we are all hurting over a breakup and most of us are in NC. I think it's also safe to say that 98% of us are dying inside by what's happened, hence the reason we all have come here.

Sorry I am not trying to point the finger at you on this, more using this post as an example. I see this so many times in posts.

But we should remember, people come here for all sorts of reasons, not just relationship break ups and NC.

Exactly the reason I posted it in the "Breaking up" Section of the forum!

LOL...yes that is true. And as I said I didn't really want to point the finger at you in particular, just highlight that many people reading these posts are not actually going through a break up or a situation of NC. The site is far more diverse and people jump from forum to forum addressing a wide range of issues.

LOL...yes that is true. And as I said I didn't really want to point the finger at you in particular, just highlight that many people reading these posts are not actually going through a break up or a situation of NC. The site is far more diverse and people jump from forum to forum addressing a wide range of issues.

well, even if a member isn't here for dealing with a breakup, we all go through breakups at some time or another (at least I do It's a nice reminder no matter what stage of healing that we are at.

Hey, thanks for posting this...

From that list of things I only lack the first one, which was a serious relationship with my ex... but that was because we were stuck in a poisonous environment... and I didn't want to leave her on her own, nor could I kick her out, just wasn't right.

Archived