The anger stage!

christinesee

Well..I believe I have now made it to the anger stage with regard to x cyber guy! I can't help but keep thinking about how used I feel by him. I now wonder if every word he typed was complete BS?? I am also so darn mad at myself for spending so much time writing him on a day to day basis, what a waste! I really wonder why he picked on me to hurt?? When I wrote him I was genuine and serious. How could I have been so stupid??

girl, i've been there too. i think we all have. i never really had any cyber guys, but i've put my all into trying to make something with a guy that turns around and stabs you in the back. i know the story all too well. and it sucks. but the amazing thing about it is that it ALWAYS gets better. all you need is time. i proooomise you. and although you may feel like you would rather curl up in a ball and die than go on another day, i promise you'll look back on this and think "i'm so glad i'm not with him, because then i wouldn't have met the amazing man i'm with today." now i'm not saying that i have met the guy i'm going to marry, but i know that with each heart break, i'm that much closer to finding the man of my dreams. and now you're one step closer too babe, you gotta kiss a lot of toads. but one of these days you will find your prince and it'll all somehow seem worth it. all of us have been where you are right now. i know how bad it hurts, but just know that you won't always feel this way. i know that probably doesnt help you, but every word of it is the truth. message me if you ever need support, ok sweetie? i promise it gets better best of luck!! xoxo

-anna elizabeth

Well..I believe I have now made it to the anger stage with regard to x cyber guy! I can't help but keep thinking about how used I feel by him. I now wonder if every word he typed was complete BS?? I am also so darn mad at myself for spending so much time writing him on a day to day basis, what a waste! I really wonder why he picked on me to hurt?? When I wrote him I was genuine and serious. How could I have been so stupid??

ok...stop it. it was not a waste. so you didn't get the end result you were looking for, but i bet you got something out of it. don't beat yourself up, pick yourself up. stop it been there, done that. there are folks out there that are not real, and you found one. no biggie. now you (and me) will be more careful in the future. that lesson is valuable. hold onto it. use it to see more clearly in the future. every day is a lesson if we allow it to be!

ok...stop it. it was not a waste. so you didn't get the end result you were looking for, but i bet you got something out of it. don't beat yourself up, pick yourself up. stop it been there, done that. there are folks out there that are not real, and you found one. no biggie. now you (and me) will be more careful in the future. that lesson is valuable. hold onto it. use it to see more clearly in the future. every day is a lesson if we allow it to be![/QU

Yeah..I do realize I'm not alone in feeling this way. You are right about learning a valuable lesson. Thanks for your support.

Archived