7 year relationship

just mEe

ive almost had enough...ive been with my boyfriend for 7 years, broke up for 9 months about 2 years ago...everything was great when we got back together...but after about a year, we started having problems...he doesnt always treat me right, like he thinks of himself alot more than he thinks about me..when we have fights, he just gets angry and doesnt really like to talk about it and its almost always usually my fault, well thats what he thinks. i love him so much and iam so in love with him..but sometimes he just sucks..he gets mad at me for no reason sometimes and it really bothers me. i know he loves me, but why cant he show it more often? he really pushes me over the edge sometimes and i dont know how to stop the fighting..

By now you should have learned that you can't change him nor will he change on his own accord. You have to ask yourself whether this is something you can put up with, if so stay and enjoy what you have make the best out of it, if not leave and move on better earlier than later

You have been together since the age of 15! People grow and change so much...you were a teenager when you started dating and now you are both into the young adult stage. Maybe it is time the two of you went your separate ways and had a chance to learn and grow as individuals. Your relationship has stagnated and that can happen even when people are in their 30's and up...however, the older you are the more life experience (no, I am not talking about dating experience) you have to be able to work through these issues (and many people fail at that anyway). Your boyfriend is who he is and maybe you have simply outgrown him.

Archived