post a photo that best describe your current emotion

morgane

16 and my other son is 17. I'm a single mom so things can just get a bit crazy sometimes, but everthing's good. Thanks.

17? hahahaa that's my age, i'm 17 too, maybe i know what's his teenage issues are. Is he a senior in highschool or did he just graduated like me?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The 17 year old just graduated, but he's going back for one semester to take an extra writing course. The 16 year old is going into grade 11. I'm just concerned because my youngest is partying a bit too much (kind of like I was at his age )

awww hahaha darling, you shouldn't worry too much, they're just kids, the youngens like to have fun, although i've never gone to a party in highschool, i think that they just like to go out and be socialy accepted or flirt with girls.

Maybe you guys can help me with a tech issue. Whenever I post a picture, it comes up as a small thumbnail. I save any pictures/photos in my pictures and then use the ena upload feature to post them How do I make them bigger? Thanks if you can help

hmm, have you tried link removed? upload then link the one that said for threads, chatroom and forum

wauow.. interesting.. I need to search more pics of her then

ahahah well, she's not very famous but you can look her name in supermodels.nl and she usually doesn't look like that because her natural hair is long, that short hair was just for an editorial.

Archived