7 dates on the go....

Godwin

So I joined this dating site, met a couple of chica's in in my home town and picked up a couple at this speed dating.

Over the course of the next couple of weeks I have 6 dates arranged and 1 girl I am really into through work but its complex.

Out of these dates, there is a couple of munters and 6/7's/8 out of ten.

I have already had to blow two previous out of the water as they are far too heavy about the nailbag(ass) and not to my liking.

I am worried that I am going to get in too deep with these girls and start calling them the wrong names or that? I actually keep a spreadsheet of their names and details just to remind me. My work is also suffering as I am constantly having to email them.

Any advice would be welcome.

Also what's the best way to drop a girl if she dont impress on the first date? Ignore her or hit her with it straight?

Thoughts folks?

pimpin' - respect dude

Give them the "friends" speil. That usually kills it, and then never call them. You're a guy - play the guy card.

Nice advice man, I am not out for sex with these broads, I am looking for a girlfriend.

A bit of 'action' might be nice though.

Dump the ones your not keen on before you even go on a date with them. Why even set up dates with munters anyhow? You're just wasting everyone's time.

Bit of practise? I have been out of the loop for seven years so need some experience. Its only a date as well. Some company for the night.

Oh, I dunno, I do get that but I've done it and I can't think of anything worse than sitting staring at an ugly guy all night with a fake smile on my face wishing I was some place else. Shrugs. But I'm a woman. Do what you have to do.

He he, I like your style girl

Archived