My Gaydar is broke.

One of my best buds is gay. And ALL of his friends are straight, we take him to the strip club, the clubs, bring him to parties where it's all hot college girls etc..then once a weekend, we hit the gay club with him and find him dudes. Haha. Don't stress it man, just be glad you got good friends!

One of my best buds is gay. And ALL of his friends are straight, we take him to the strip club, the clubs, bring him to parties where it's all hot college girls etc..then once a weekend, we hit the gay club with him and find him dudes. Haha. Don't stress it man, just be glad you got good friends!

Wow, you guys are awesome

I'm glad there's becoming more and more straight guys (that make it crystal clear that they are straight) in the world that realize they can have a gay friend that isn't into them.

Wow, that's wonderful. You're a good friend. Where were you when I was in college...

Archived