feel like i lost my best friend

hey, im having a problem with my bestfriend, yesterday and the other day he took his anger out on me, i tried calling him at 10pm, but his mom picked up and i asked her if i could talk to him but she told me that he wasnt there, after a while i got on my computer and i saw him online i started talking to him and first everything was fine until i said i didnt want his mom to get mad at me for calling him every 30 minutes or an hour, so he tells me, "maybe it woule be better if u didnt call me at all." i asked "what? why?" and he says this,"Dont question my reasons!" after he said that to me i cried because he never talked to me that way ever me and him have never argued, we get along great, i dont understand why he's acting this way to me, do u guys have any advice please

• 3 weeks later...

Its been awhile but I thought a quick update on my situation would be nice. Things are still progressing very slowly...still. We are at least talking and texting each other. Some things feel like normal, other things still not so much. I miss hanging out with him, but over the last few months I have come to realize many things about myself and how they contributed to the breakdown of the friendship. Still hoping things will work out.

There have been some developments on his side, and he has shared that there are problems in his relationship. There was a big fight and he said he didn't know if things were going to be ok this time. And then the other day he texted me and said to tell him to hold his tongue. Must have been arguing again. Big step in that he hasn't talked to me about anything personal in the last few months. Also, I know this is going to sound silly but he has put me back on his top friends on my space. But he has also deleted anything to do with his partner like pictures, and deleted people that were mutual friends, or I should say his partners friends.

Think that was a big step in him realizing he misses me....maybe. sigh...

Archived