GF Buying Guys Drinks

sahara56

Last night my GF went out with her friends but she sleeps over at my place. I told her at 1am I was going to bed soon and she wanted to stay out laterI told her that I would stay up til 2am. At 1.55am she SMS' "okay". I don't know what that means so assume she is going home to her place. At 2.30am she says she is coming over at gets at mine at 3am.I find out she has been drinking with a few guys who have been wanting to have sex with her and her friends for a long time, and they are buying her drinks and vice versa. I got annoyed that I was being kept up after I told her I was going to sleep, and worse that the reason was she was buying guys drinks who are keen on her. Of course, she says they are "just friends". The last time I saw her with them, the guys looked really guilty and tried to make conversation.She then got really mad and left my house telling me to never call her again. She said she was being honest which I can appreciate, but the whole situation annoys me (She is not an 'innocent girl' - she is 27 yrs old and her and her friends go out seeking this sort of attention)Should I bother contacting her? I feel bad, but dont' like her attitude

I don't think it was appropriate behaviour. It's fair enough that she goes out with her friends but not if she is flirting with guys - that's what you are for.

If this is a continual thing she does I would just not contact her either.

A month or two ago she was out with the same friends and they were annoyed when I came up to them in the club

At that time I guy was buying her drinks and she wouldnt even acknowledge me to the guy (ie; this is my BF, go away). The guy then went to his friends, and I heard him say "Something special is gonna happen with me and her tonight!"

I told her what he said and told her to tell him the deal and she said, "I can have sex with anyone here if I want to. I am going home with you but I can say and do what I want"

I didn't think that was very cool and this quasi-"friendship" with these guys. Apparently she said last night that she was still going out with me, but if you're buying a guy drinks at 2.30am in a nightclub, it just aint cool

I told her what he said and told her to tell him the deal and she said, "I can have sex with anyone here if I want to. I am going home with you but I can say and do what I want"

I would have dumped her on on the spot for that.
She then got really mad and left my house telling me to never call her again. She said she was being honest which I can appreciate, but the whole situation annoys me (She is not an 'innocent girl' - she is 27 yrs old and her and her friends go out seeking this sort of attention)Should I bother contacting her?

No, you need to listen to her. She is showing you clearly that she has issues that she needs to work out. I would run like the wind and just move on. She clearly is confused as to where she is headed with her life. She just has those needs you can not provide. You sound like you have your head on strait from what I can tell, just a bit lost on her. That should be all you really need to undertstand you know?? I would go NC with her no question.

I was out with a friend last night and at 3am I see my GF propped up against the bar with this guy AGAIN. I got in his face and told him to "F**K off" which of course made my GF pissed and the guy acts like he's doing nothing wrong. The situation blew up and my friend got pretty aggressive with him (as it's this guys whole group)

At the end of the day it's HER problem not his, but he's not respecting the situation either.

Think it's ditching material - did I over-react or would you do the same?

Archived