How can I tell if she likes me?

rousedaj

I know a girl in my youth group that I have a big crush on. I have know her for 5 years and I know a lot about her. Her dad is the our youth pastor and a real good friend. She is the first girl I have known that I liked for her personality rather than for her body. She isn't the type that dates in high school and she is going to college in Florida this fall and I will be going to college in Illinois. How can I tell if she likes me. And what can I do to impress her. I'm afraid she might meet someone before she can give me a chance

Dave,

If you have known her for that long, I think it's safe to talk to her and ask her about her interests in music, movies and other things she does in life. I am not sure if she is the type of girl that you should impress. I would just go by the flow and talk to her about her interests. May be even make her a compliment once a while. You have known her for so long. Just pick up the courage and start with: "Hi" and take it from there

I hope this helped for you. Good luck, Dave!

~ SwingFox ~

• 2 weeks later...

well, i've been through this kind of situation too, but seriously, u cant tell if the girl likes u or not, well if she's looking for u, or staring at u 24/7, or .... theres lot of stuff, but this i like, well the one that i had the biggest crush on, never seem to notice that i was actually staring at him, or following him around (...im such a lose)... but anyways, I dont want u to lose her, like my mans gone now... so go tell her!

good luck!