Vibrating panties for men...rather vibrating boxers

ryan123

Well i was thinking...you ever get that water bag toy from cheap arcades...its like a sleeve with water inside and you put it in your hand and it slides out...something like that but theres some kind of vibrating O-ring that goes inside that slides up and down to kind of simulate a stroking action.

i dont know... maybe i should invent one...theres probably a market for it.

Well i was thinking...you ever get that water bag toy from cheap arcades...its like a sleeve with water inside and you put it in your hand and it slides out...something like that but theres some kind of vibrating O-ring that goes inside that slides up and down to kind of simulate a stroking action.

i dont know... maybe i should invent one...theres probably a market for it.

It exists. They have "electric vaginas" out there. I'm sure you could google it if you have enough interest.

Men don't tend to get off on vibration the same way that women do. This is why you're unlikely to encounter a man with a showerhead pointed at his junk for 5 straight minutes in the shower. ;-)

lool, so funny. I used to think it is only my techniqe. now I know all women discover it at some point in their lives!lol

Archived