thoughts that torture us

Why do we always think the negative to make ourselves cringe? Throughout this process of NC all I can think of is that he is having the time of his life with some other girl and all these negative thoughts I am just making it up in my mind. Maybe he is missing me too, it is possible but I tend to think the worse. I hate those thoughts. Maybe he is thinking the same thing about me but the truth is that I miss him like crazy. The thought of seeing another guy makes me sick. ](*,)

I have done the same thing...thought about him being with other girls....and actually after thinking about so many times Im starting to realize its gonna happen sooner or later and theres nothing I can do about it. So its actually getting easy....my thought is its just sex to him....I know he feels nothing for these women...if its happening. He says is not but who knows. I cant stand thought the of another man right now. But men ars different they have more sexual needs then us women. I honestly believe in my heart he loves me...and hes not the type to sleep around. Before we lived together he wouldnt have sex with me if he had to leave, because he felt bad for having sex and leaving.....

But yes its awful to have those thoughts....just think about it if you need to, then it will pass....its been 6 weeks since my fiance of 4 years up and left due to depression and alcahol/pot addiction...Im miss him so much, I want him home but I can honestly say when I look back at my previous post I have came along away...Im getting use to being alone again...but it sucks. This was our home and hes not here, but he hasnt moved his freakn stuff out which makes it worse because his stuff is everywhere!

Be strong hun...We are all going to live through this...6 weeks ago i didnt know how to live without him!

Yes, im having those kinds ofthoughts too, my ex treat me really badly until i felt i had no choice but to end things and for 3 months hes done everything to try and get me back but i know if i went back he would be the same eventually. I doesnt stop me wondering if im wrong though and that slim chance that he really has changed, some girl out there may end up reaping the benefits of my hard work](*,)

Archived