all we do is have sex

shiminimo

how long can a relationship last on just sex? and what if she gets sick of it after awhile. i'm with this girl i really like and all we really do when we see each other is have sex. i'm a guy and believe i'm not complaning but we don't do anything else.

it won't last very long because you guys are basically just "f--k buddies" there is no chemistry or emotion involve. My advice is just take advantage of all the good sex ya having and when it ends, it ends just move on.

If you really like her, get out of the bedroom and create a relationship with her.

Take away the sex and see if there's anything there. Otherwise when she gets bored of the sex, she may realize there's nothing there and move on to someone else.

Is she interested in a relationship? Or just a * * * * buddy?

If all the two of you want is sex, then enjoy it. But if you're hoping to create more, its time to limit the bedroom time a little and create a relationship outside of it.

how long can a relationship last on just sex? and what if she gets sick of it after awhile. i'm with this girl i really like and all we really do when we see each other is have sex. i'm a guy and believe i'm not complaning but we don't do anything else.

Hey man, totally hear you on this. You just gotta stop being * * * * buddies and move on this girl is just after **** here it sounds like.

Go out and do stuff instead of staying at home so that sex isn't an option. Then tell her that you can't stay up too late because you have a busy day in the morning. You can say no to her and tell her you'll give it to her when you want, not when she wants. But do this playfully, don't be an ass about it. She should love it. You just need to take control of the situation.

ps.. communication is very important. So the best thing to do is to talk to her and find out what if she wants a relationship. If not, then just enjoy the sex. If she does, then do the previously mentioned stuff.

Well this is normal in the beginning. HOwever you are right to worry if there is nothing else you have in common. Can't you go places when you meet vs straight to one of your places? Can't have sex if you are planning activities...like movies, dinner, etc.

I tihnk in the beginning of my relationship it felt that way too but it was the honeymooon period where lots of smurf sex is normal LOL. But we also had/have a lot in common too so when the honeymoon waned (we still have a lot of sex tho!) we still had plenty to do for fun or just talking.

Do you feel you connect with her on an intellectual or emotinal level? Or does it feel "hollow" for you when you think of her? I could always tell if a guy was right for me by how i felt when we were not together. If i felt i couldn't wait to see him again, and i felt really good about the things we shared in common, i knew it was probably going to last. If it felt "hollow" as in out of sight out of mind, i knew it was headed for trouble and mostly physical.

Do you feel excited about her when you are not with her? ANything in common that excites you? I know it is too soon to think of the future but for me another good indicator was if i could see that person in my longterm future and it made sense. If it didn't make sense he likely wasn't right for me. (not that i planned a future with every guy i dated, not talking about that, just if it seemed natural that he would have a place in my future should it progress to that)

Archived