Verbal warning one month ago

I have been sad alot lately and fell behind on my work (break up) I received something along the lines of a verbal warning and wanted to check in with my manager so see how I was doind what I need to improve on further before my 90 day "probation" is complete. I emailed him to meet but am now drawing a blank on what to say. Could someone help me. I really like my job and don't want to lose it but I know I can't say that. lol thanks

wanted to check in with my manager so see how I was doind what I need to improve on further before my 90 day "probation" is complete.

Ask him the same thing; check in with him, see if there's anything you need to do.

I really like my job and don't want to lose it but I know I can't say that.

Just say that you enjoy working with the team and you're learning more each day - don't say "I don't want to lose my job" just keep it positive. He'll remember your confidence.

A verbal warning comes with a formal letter telling you you have had a verbal warning. At least it does in the UK. it won't matter what you say if you have had this type of warnng, three months up and it should be written off on your record.

Just tell him that you love your job and don't wan to lose it, that have taken onboard everythng he has said and it wont happen again. It helps to have eye contact, conviction in your tone of voice and body language like you mean it.

I have been here for about 1 1/2 years and I got a warning because I fell behind on work. They didn't tell me it was a verbal warning or anything they just said they wanted to see me improve further in 90 days and enroll in some classes (company will pay for) and then we will talk about me getting a raise then.

Archived